part 6

Next morning after completing her daily chores nandu got ready to go to clg .... She started to college, in her way she found a small girl nearly of age 2 or 3 yrs crying ..... Nandu thought the girl missed her way and went near her..... The little girl was scared and crying a lot..... Nandu went near her..
N: haii baby... What happened??? Why r u crying...???
The little girl kept crying saying mummaaa mummaaa.... Nandu understood the situation and took the girl in her arms.. And started searching for her parents.... She saw a couple in a distance with worried faces she thought they were her parents and went near them... As soon as the lady saw nandu coming towards them we identified her little daughter and ran towards nandu and too her and started kissing the Lil angel .... The couple thanked nandu a lot and introduced themselves.... After their intro nandu asked the lady whether she can take their daughter in her arms for once..... The lady happily agreed and the Lil girl also liked nandu so she went in nandu's arms....nandu played with her for sometime and kissed her cheeks.... While saying final bye the baby kissed nandu's cheeks and smiled.... After this cute situation nandu reached her college and started searching for Navya....
She called manik to know whether Navya is with them
N: hello... Manik...
M: ha nandu bolo.... Kya huva???
N: is Navya there with u ??? I've been searching for her....
M: ha nandu Navya is with me... Thum canteen pe aajo....
N: okay I'll be there...
She goes to canteen.... And saw the boys of fab5 sitting with Navya ...she goes near them...
N: haiii navyaaa kaise ho???? Everything okay....
Na: ha nandu main teekh huh... They hugged each other...
Navya said she wanna go to library for some work.....
Nandu also wanna go but she asked cabir to accompany Navya coz she have some work....
Soon cavya left to library. 
Nandu taking a chance wanted to talk to manik about cavya....
N: manik... I wanna ask something..
M: ha nandu bolo... What is it????
N: don't u think cabir likes Navya....???
M: What???
N: pls don't take me wrong....from the first day am observing cabir... The way he gets lost around Navya....the way he helped her... The way he supported her... The way he got angry seeing harshad ... The way he wanted to console her yesterday .... All these things.... They made me think that they are sparks flying....
Dhruv was also listening to all this...
D: buddy I think there's a point in what nandu is saying.... Even I have observed all this...
Manik was thinking about all the  incidents after Navya has come to clg.
N: manik.. U think about it... It seems like they r chances he like her...
M: nandu.... Even am thinking about it... Even before Navya came here cabir talked to her....when she called me in my phone.... But they don't know each other.... Cabir he gets very interested when I talk about baby doll... But don't u think this is all soo fast... I mean like and all...
N: manik.... It is not that we r asking them for commitment right now....its just a try....
And by the way u don't need to take tension coz u know cabir more than anyone.... All am saying is let's help them in understanding each other.... Lets help them in spending time together.... All this will lead to a pure relationship manik.... If they realize they have feelings for each other they will become a couple.... Or else they will be best of frens..... So just don't take tension and think about it with a peacefull mind...
D: yeah buddy... What Nandini said is perfect... Just take time and let's help them get together...
M: okay then if u feel its good... I am fine...but what if its not done...
N: manik there's nothing wrong in giving a try ryt... So don't take tension... Okay.. .
M: okay...
Meanwhile in library...
C: Navya... I wanna talk to u...
Na: ha cabir bolo...
C: yaha nahi.... Once ur work is done...
Na: okay...
Navya complete her work... Cabir takes Navya to a isolated place
C: Navya I'll ask u something plsss answer me...
Don't lie or . ....
Na: I won't... What is it cabir???
C: r u really fine Navya.... After what happened yesterday...
Navya was in tears .... She actually was not fine but for her family she said she is okay.... As soon cabir asked her this question she started sobbing... Cabir knew this was coming so her was about to say something... But to his shock... Navya hugs him and started sobbing more....
Cabir comes out of shock and gently places his hands around her....
C: Navya .... Let it out.....
Na: cabir.... Kal I was sooooo scared.... Mujhe samaj me nahi aya ki main kya karu..... Mujhe bohot dar laga.... I tried to stop him... But I couldn't....
After letting it all out cabir spoke
C: Navya thuje kuch nahi hoga... Trust me... Abhi se I'll be there.... I mean we all will be there for u..... All u have to do is let it go and smile.... Okay??
Saying this he broke the hug and spread her lips into smile.... Navya smile amongst her tears....
C: good... Now chale???
Na: hmmm
C: but not before u go and freshen up... Nahi tho ur bro will kill me seeing u like this... And what if nandu see u like this....??? I don't wanna have a punch from her....
Navya smiles and goes to washroom to freshen up...after this cavya goes to canteen a d joins the gang...
After a while mukkti and aliya comes to the canteen... But they behave ssoooo weird... In 30 min they leave from there saying they have work.... They talk to some attender and leaves from college... Manik and cabir feels strange but chuck it... As the day ends they leave for their houses.... Nandu goes to her flat... And freshen up... She goes to the kitchen to have water... But her door bell rang... She goes and open the door to get a big jhatkaa....
There are police on her door step asking if she is Nandini murthy.... She replies in a yes....
POLICE:  NANDINI MURTHY.... U R UNDER URREST...!!!!!

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें