Part 1

the whole credits for the cover pic goes to @PrathyushaEluri thanku soooo much prathyu sorryyyy i forgot to mention in the char part...... THANKU SOOOOOO MUCH.... love u loads dear....

Malhotra mansion

A warm mng, sun rays peeking through the window of a room. a boy of age 26 is sleeping on the bed grumpily coz of the rays but still not in a mood to wakeup.and SPLASHHHHH.... 4 buckets of water is thrown on him.

The boy: GUYSS!!!! WT THE HELLL IS THIS??? Manik im gonna kill uu

manik: ABEYY CABIRRR GET UP!!

( how many thought it is manik??? Yaar har baar manik hi kyu ??? is baar cabir fas gaya becharaa)

cabir: manik sallaa am not gonna leave u. and in this meanwhile mukthi bet him on his head!! And asked him to get ready as they r waiting So finally cabir woke up and went to get ready.

The rest came to the dining hall for having breakfast (guys they all partied and slept at manik's place)

Then nyo came and served bft to all of them in this while raj and cabir also joined. Dey had bft wid full of teasing and started to leave to clg after bidding bye to nyo and raj.

Nandu's apartment

Nandu woke up early and did exercise and then got ready for her first day in clg den prayed to ayyapa and is cooked bft completed it and den left to clg. She feels alone in her place coz she don't have any one in Mumbai as she came only one week before.so she keeps herself occupied with wrk.

She took her scooty and reached clz

SPACE CLZ:

A brand new audi came into clz and 5 ppl got down of the car and walked into the clz wid full of attitude and entered their jam room.(obvio fab5)

And nandu entered the same clz on her scooty and parked it near the car and went inside the clz.she is searching of princi's office and with the help of a random boy reached office and completed her formalities then a girl enterd in the cabin to meet princi and princi introduced both of the to each other

Pri : nandini ! meet navya ur classmate and navya this is nandini.

Navya :hai am navya, navya naveli (forwarding her hand)

Nandu: hi nandini murthy (shaking hands) so frens ??!

Na(navya): ss frens.. r u new here?? Or do u know anyone??

N(nandu): am new here navya I don't know anyone here. Do u know anyone??

Na: ha nandini .. mere bhai yehipe hain he is also doing masters in music here.. chalo hum canteen chalthe hain and vaha pe hum mera bahi ko milsakthi hai..

N: oaky chalo tho..

They move towads the canteen in mean while

Na: nandu thum chalo me ek cal karke aathi hum era bhai ko..

N: okay thum jaldi aajo okay??

Na: okay

Navya move out to make a call while nandu moves towards canteen and all of the sudden she bumps into some one ....

Person : r u blind??? Dhik nahi rahi kyaaa??? U idiot u spoiled my fav dress...

N: o helloo it was u whoo bumped into mee and sorry bolne ki vaje u r shouting on mee???

Person : do u expect sorry frm me ?? u middle class idiot ... thumhari himmath kasi huyi kit hum mujpe chillarhi ho??

And was about to salp nandu and nandu chatches her hand and stops a voice frm back catches the attention of nandu

Voice : aliya what happened??? Thum ruk gayi???

The person who bumped into nandi is aliyaa

A(aliya): manik see na this bitch spoiled my dress...

N: u don't cal me that... it was u who bumped in to me and now u r being a cry baby and complaining to this lambuu... don't u dare to call me names

M(manik): o u ... who r u calling lambu????

N: thumne or koyi dhikrha hain kaya a thumke alava yaha koyi intha lambu nahi hain.... Thum tho piller ki tharha ithnaa lamba hain...

M: thum pehale alay ki insult ki or ab thum muje names derahi ho how dare u???

N: names daneki dare nahi balki akal chahiye..

Manik was about to say something but his phone rang

M: ha babydoll aarhahu thum canteen pe chalo ill meet u dere..

A: manik ye babydoll kon hain thum ithna closely kise baath karaho???

M: aliya thum chalo canteen pe thuje kisise milvatha huu..

He turns to nandu and mein thuje baad mein dektha hu... and leaves from dere..

Nandu meets navya and leaves to canteen

In canteen

Manik enters wid aliya and meets fab5 and says

M: guys I am soo happy... u know aaj meri babydoll ka acll aaya and she said dat she joined in space..

Mu(mukthi): ye babydoll kon hain manik bohoth special lagrah hain?? Koyi gf tho nahi hain haa??

Listening to word gf aliya fumed in anger

A:manik!!!! Do U have a gf???? How can u have a gf manik???

M: guys!! Relax I don't have a gf!!

C(cabir): tho ye babydoll kon hain manik???

M: guys babydoll meri behen hain... so please give a stop to ur imagination... aur ha before u continue wid ur KBC she is my cousin ... so please ha stop ur diz kbc round and she wanted to meet me so mene use yaha bulaya she may be coming In a while...

C:okay then we will also see who dat special behan of urs is!!!

M: hmm.... She'll come in five min...

After 5 min....

M: here she is.... Hiiiiii babydolll..... kasi ho thum???? Its been long time... and hugs her...

N: haiiii bhai..... I missed u soooo much....

M: missed u too babydoll

Mu:o hello manik even we r here tooo.... Hiii babydolll am mukti....

N: hiii mukti.. but plss don't call me babydoll dats only my bhai's right... am navya.... Navya naveli..

Mu: hi navya and sorry for calling u dat...

Mukti introduces nav to alia dhruv and den to cabir...and seeing navya kisiko dil main ghanta bajgay,, and he was staring at her dreamily..guess who ??? the one and only joker cabiraa....

And in this meanwhile nan enters canteen...and searches for navya...and before dat navya calles her frm distance...she goes near her .... Navya intros her as her fren but 3 ppl shout

Thum......... and dey r manik nan and alia....

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें