Part 28

update credits to PrathyushaEluri
all thanks to u prathyu....  and i will be regular  from now thanks for the support u ppl gave me

Manik was sleeping on his bed facing the roof with a frown on his face. His thoughts were completely filled by nandini and the encounter they had in her house and the hurt on her face. He knew that she is hurt but he don't know why she is hurt. Why his ignorance hurts her?..

But there is no one to give him answers but the one who can give is not willing to talk to him.

He decided that tomorrow he will sort all the things between them and be together like before but little did he know that his plans are going to fail.

The next morning he reached college early than others in order to have a chance to talk with nanidni. His wish went unfulfilled when he saw navya coming alone who went to pick nandini in the morning. He rushed towards navya

"Where is Nandu?" He asked and navya gave him a sad look.

"She said that she is not feeling well and will not come today also and moreover she didn't allow me to enter her house only" navya spoke and manik doesn't have any words to speak now. He is not in a position to understand anything what is happening round as he doesn't know what he did and what he should do.

Na: "but Bhai I can say that there is something wrong because when I heard her voice during the call it's so low and it's like she is crying from night" she spoke thinking about it and her words caught manik attention and he decided that he will meld the things perfect.

"I think it's her personal issue so let's give her some time" he spoke to her or rather to himself to make his heart calm but it's not going to be calm until it hears the voice of nandini.

"ok navya I have some work will come in the evening to pick you up and we will go home together" he spoke while standing straight removing his hand from her shoulder. She looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Bhai today evening I am gonna out with cabir and don't worry he will drop me back home" she spoke and manik smiled at her. He kissed her forehead and moved towards the parking lot where his car is parked. he settled in his car and started towards his destination which is nandini house.

Alya who entered the college premises saw manik car going out of the college and she decided to follow him. She did it and saw him going towards nandini house direction which made her very angry and she decided to overtake him and give him an warning but suddenly manik car took a u turn and she also did it. He moved towards the beach and he came out of the car.

Manik saw that alya is following him and he knew that if she gets to know about his visit to her place then definitely she will create a scene so he took a turn and proceeded towards beach. When he came out of the car he saw that alya saw him and he closed his car door harshly making her understand that he is not in a mood for her nonsense. Seeing his mood off alya went back to college where as manik decided to go and settle in the car to go to nandini house but he saw a girl standing on the edge of the small hill which is the beach. He focused on the girl and figured out that it was nandini. He smiled seeing it and soon he ran towards that direction

"it's so nice here" he spoke approaching her which made her smile but she suppressed her feelings and gave him a blank look. He sat on rock and even she too sat beside him

"I think we should clear all the things at least now" he spoke and she gave him a look and again continued looking at the beach.

"what you want to clear?" She asked still looking at the beach.

"Why are we behaving like this what is wrong with us?" He asked hoping to get an answer from her but she looked at him and again looked at beach.

"I don't know manik" she spoke and was about to stand but he held her hand and made her sit again. He entwined their hands and looked at beach

"I know and the reason is I like you a lot nandini and I can't tolerate any other person near you" he spoke and she was looking at him shocked. Later she recovered from the shock and she removed her hand from his hold and she stood up

"I like you too manik" she spoke and manik was about to hug her by standing but was ceased by her next words

"Only as a friend and since I know that you have this feeling on me it's not correct for us to meet" she spoke and was leaving from the beach.

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें