part 23

Whatttt!!!??? Four of them shouted hearing manik asking Nandu for a dinner date...

M: guys... Don't shout please...

C: what do you expect from us after what you asked nanduu... You asked her out for a date manik... That to infront of us... Are you nuts??? Or are you still stuck up thinking Nandu is your girlfriend???

M: okay before others speak.... Let me explain

S: manik... You don't need to explain... I understood why u asked that...

He signaled Nandu.. Asking as if manik is diverting her mind.... Manik smiled and nodded...

The trio didn't understand what manik and said were talking

Na: bhai... Could you please explain???

M: okay... I wanna have dinner with you guys in my favorite restaurant.. And I know that you guys won't accept if Nandu is not interested so being a gentleman... I asked her out... And what did you think.. I asked her out for proposing her???

Nandu blushed hearing the word proposing and this is observed by a person...

Kon hai...???

Nahi bathaungi....😜😜😜

Nandu accepted manik's date along with her friends... The went to a restaurant... Sid fed Nandu... After completing their food they reached home... The day ended..

Next day Nandu spent most of her time with sid .... Manik felt restless seeing Nandu soooo close to siddd....

As the day passed Nandu clinged more to him...

They passes in a jiffy... It was time sid have to leave...

Nandu hugged him tightly not letting him go...

N: sidduuu... Mat jaoo... Pleashhhh

She plead him in a baby voice... She was in verge of crying...

S: nanduu... Mujhe bhi Jane ka man nahi karha... Lekin jaana tho padega na... Please understand... And very soon I'll come back to you....

He said as if a father says to his little daughter..

N: nahiiii... Mat jaoo...

Everyone was there but no one spoke any word coz they don't wanna interfere in their precious moments...

S: you are my strong girl na jaan... Please don't cry.... Please jaane do... And this time when I come back... I promise I'll bring everyone along...

But Nandu was adamant to let him go... She cribbed like a baby...
Sid was hugging her tightly kissing her hairs and forehead may times... Everyone else was adoring their bond...

Finally did made her understand that he have to go... She with a heavy heart let him go... But immediately left to her room.. Navya was about to go but sidd stopped her saying she needs some lone time...

Sid left to airport and manik accompanied him

S: manik... Please take care of jaan...

M: you don't need to mention it sid.... Please trust me... I'll be there for her always...

Manik spoke with an unknown tinkle in his eyes... Which was observed by sid ... Sid saw the same glint in nandu's eyes.. The blush when she was teased by manik's name...

S: I trust u manik... And jab than thum vapas jaaoge na Nandu will be crying... And please give this package to her...

Sid pointed a big gift package in the back seat.

M: sidd...I promise... I'll take care of Nandu...I'll take her complete responsibility....

Sid smiles at him... Soon sid leaves to London... And manik return back to home... He directly moves to nandu's room... Nandu was laying on the bed and crying... Manik sits by her side... He helps Nandu to sit...Nandu was crying more ... Manik holds her hand in his...

M: nanduuu.. Let it out Nandu...

N: manik.... Am missing siddd.... U know manik... Mein bohot choti thi... When I lost my patents.... Us din we were going to enjoy our holiday... Daddy was driving... Phir... Mein back seat pe beiti thi... Bhai.. Aur bhaiyu ke beech mein... I wanted to sit in moms lap.. Tho I was asking her to take me in her lap... And with this I disturbed daddy... Amma ne mujhe unke saath bitadiya... Then I started talking to daddy.. And was cribbing more.. And this led to an accident.. Amma ne mujhe door sent bahar push kiya.. I fell on road.. The car left me manik..I was not able to move phir mene Dekha ki the car blasted and I blacked out... Jab mujhe hosh ayithi na doctor uncle ne bathaya ki I became an orphan... I went to see them for the last time manik... But mujhe himath nahi huyi... There were 4 bodies there... I got scared manik... I was running to an unknown direction.. Than sidd aya mere paas... Thab se he never left me... I became soooo close to him... Uske vajha se I got didi. Jiju... Bhai.. Bhaiyuu bhabii.. And my soulie... Usse duur mein kabhi nahi thi manik....it was all because of me my family lost their lives... Mein khabi khud ko maaf nahi kar paaungi manik.... And see... My parents showed partiality... They took bahi and bhaiyuu with them and left me Alone here.... I hate myself sooo much....

She collapsed crying...

M: nandu... Khud ko blame mat kar... U were a kid Nandu.. And you know they love u so much isseliye they can go to any extent to save you.. And you are not alone Nandu..we all are there for u... I AM THERE FOR YOU.. Sid ne promise kiya na that he'll return back... And hum sab hain an please don't cry...

N: manik... I miss them manik... I miss them so much... Bohot yaad athe hain... When you said na that I don't deserve all these things.. I felt as if I am dying manik...

M: nanduuu.... Am really sorry... i didn't mean any of those words... Vohh gusse mein boldiya.... I promise... I'll think hundred times before I let out my anger... Sorry nanduuu.. Mujhe maaf kardoo.. And please don't cry....

N: manik.. Agar sab muje chodke chelenayenge tho mein mar jaaungi..

M: NANDU... Never... Never speak like that..

N: tho thum mujhe chodke nahi jaoege na...???

M: I promise... Kahi nahi jaunga thume chodke... I'll always be there for you... When I said u mean my world I really mean it Nandu.. So please don't cry...
As soon as he said this.. Nandu hopped into his arms hugging him very tightly not even thinking about her physical pain... They remained in each other's arms for a long time...

After a while they broke the hug.. Manik make her lay on the bed..cover her the duvet and asked her to sleep..

Nandu took his hand and places it on her head asking him to pat her to sleep ... Manik looked at her in astonishment..

N: jab mein choti this na amma used to do this.. And when she left... sid used to pat me to sleep.. And after I came here I pat myself ... Nahi tho need nahi ayega...

Manik.. Please make me sleep...

Manik smiled and patted her head very gently and hummed a lullaby for her making her sleep peacefully.. After she slipped in to sleep manik adjusted the duvet and kissed her forehead and made his lips stay on her forehead for a longer time.. And came out of the room..

To be continued...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें