part 29

nandu was about to go....  manik held her hand to stop her

N: manik..  leave me.. let me go....

M:nandu..  i know this is sudden to u.  but please let me explain...  ek baar...

N:what do you wanna explain manik...  all of the sudden you come to me and u say u like me..  and how am i supposed to react... 

M: i understand it nandu..  isseliye I'm asking for a chance to talk...  just listen to me..  please....

N: okay..

M: nandu whatever I'm speaking iss all what I have in my mind nandu....
i know we became best friends in a very less time and I didn't realize when i got feelings for you...  i get jealous if u r being with someone and even its sid..  i know sid and u are best friends..  but phir bhi i can't imagine that a person is being so close to you..  i can't digest the feeling of not being around you...  i am dying every second if I don't talk to you...
all these feelings are very new nandu.. i enjoy spending time with you...  i can't stay calm if anyone  talks bad about...  i can't see u in pain...  i can't see u in tears...  and i can do anything to make you smile...

I never experienced these feelings with anyone but u... isseliye coz  I like you soo much... i just want u to give us a chance....

after he spoke there was only silence for some minutes...

M: nandu..  kuch tho bolo...

N: manik....  i really appreciate that you have spoke your heart out..  but manik am not a girl how i appear
i have a lot of secrets in my life manik... a lot of them... my life is not simple is it looks like...  i am scared that once all my secrets are out you will leave me...  and i cant take loneliness again in my life manik...

M: nandu..  i trust you...  agar thum kuch baathe chupayi tho u have reasons for them..  I understand..  and jab time is correct you will say them to me..  and even if you don't I'm happy with it...  coz i know kuch reasons hosaktha hai...  don't think of all this but your feelings for me nandu...  don't you feel about me...

N: manik...  i do agree i am going through the same feelings that you are going through....  but if in future we realize that these are not good for us tho....

M: nandu... am happy that you are speaking your heart out...  now listen to me.....

he held her hand in between his and spoke looking in to her eyes...

nandu...  let us spend some time together... get to know about each other... and if we really feel for each other then its fine...  but as you said if we think its not good for us. then lets talk about it...  nandu i know you are scared that if we don't fall in love with each other then we might end in a bad note....  but nandu..  i promise I will never leave you...  if we don't think its love...  we will be best friends nandu....  always what may come...  but what if we fall in dwwp love with each other...  that would be the best na nandu....  just give us a chance...  please na nandu...

you don't have to say it right now...  take time and think about it..  then talk to me....

as he said these words nandu was looking into his eyes...

N: manik.. thank you...

M: huhh???

N: manik.. thanks for making me understand everything... am happy that i got you in my life so understanding and caring....

M: nandu.. i am happy that you are part of my life......  i love to be around you..  taking care of you.. making you smile...  taking all your tantrums..  and ill do that all my life....

N: manik...  i am giving us a chance  manik.....

M:  really......

he hugs her in excitement..  and bacms off suddenly...

M: nandu..  i am sorry for this sudden hug...  I'll never do that you are uncomfortable with....  and I am damn happy that you agreed for this...  and i promise that you will never regret this decision....

N: manik...  i trust you...

but manik....  i want to go with the flow...  and manik...

M: what is it nandu...  bolo...

N: i don't want anyone to know about. not until we are sure about us....

M: i understand it...  no one will come to know....  and i mean it....  not even cabir  until we are okay with it okay...

N: thank you....

M: nandu...

N: haa

M:can i get a hug??

N: u don't need to ask..  am completely comfortable with you...

they hug each other...  they decide to spend the entire day with each other...  they sit across the beach for long time and talk about each  other and have lunch and then reach nandu's home... they watch some movies till evening and talk over coffee and cook together for the night....  manik leaves to his home after dinner...

M: nandu...  I'll leave now..

N: hmmm...  manik...  i had a great time with you...

M: me too....  good night..  he hugs her and kisses her hair in the hug..  and leaves to his place smiling...

as he reaches his home..  he sees his friends there worried for him and navya was crying...

M: guys what happened???
babydoll why are you crying...???

Na: bhai...  where have you been?!!  hum kithna dar gayi...

M: sorry na babydoll..  voh mere mood thik nahi tha so spent som time with my self....  sorry...  sorry guys...

he assures them..  and they leave to their places....  he calls nandu says that he reached to his home and wishes good night  and the day ends..

next day

in college canteen..

Na: bhai..  musicana ki notice aagay..  and am soo excited...  me and nandu will be in one band..  and this is our first musicana...

maniks smiles seeing his sister soo excited and is waiting for nandu to come....

in a while nandu come to canteen..  navya immediately hugs her...

Na: nandu...  i sook excited..  hum peheli baar mucicana me part lenge....

nandu was a shocked and breaks the hug..

N: navya...  i am sorry. we can't be in a band....

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें