part 15

Saying this manik moves into his room

The rest of them were in utter shock...

A: what is this???? Manik can't have a girlfriend... How can he have a girlfriend.... I won't agree to this....

Mu: only question is why didn't he share it with us???

C: may be he has reasons.... Its okay... Am happy for him

Cabir's POV

Manik and girlfriend??? How is this even possible??? I think there is something that he is hiding ... I should get to know about this....

A: cabirr how can u be sooo cool about manik having a girlfriend???
He can't have a girlfriend...

C: why can't he have a girlfriend aliya??

A: then what about me guys???? How can he betray me???? And on top of this u guys are soooo cool about him having a girlfriend...

C: stop speaking like u and manik are in a relationship and he is having an illegal affair.... He consider u as a friend and that's it.... And if u think beyond that and am sorry to break your bubble miss aliya sexena.... You'll loose a pure bond of friendship and breaking FAB5 and on top of that I'll give all the credit to you....

He said coldly...

C: guys let's leave... Tomorrow I have to go to hospital as early as possible and I have some work ... So am gonna leave... And tomorrow we won't have any jamming session coz manik and I won't come to college.. And if u still want to jam you guys can....

D: cabir... Only fab5 will jamm not individuals so yeah... Let's go... Kal Nandu is getting discharged ryt...

C: ha isseliye am going to hospital..

D: okay then I'll come here and make arrangements.. Manik said Nandu and navya will stay in a guest room for some time... Their room us getting renovated.. So I'll come here and see the arrangements... Di and jiju will come around lunch time...

C: okay then let's leave....

A: u guys can't ignore me like that...

C: after knowing the real you .... I feel I have to stay far away from you... But am not able to coz of some promises....
So yeah... Now stop asking question and leave.... As u promised u have to take your responsibility of being nandini's spot from tomorrow morning... So leave...

He left leaving aliya surprised....
Every one left to their places

Next morning....

In hospital....

Manbir reached hospital and they completed the discharge formalities. The left to malhotra mansion... Nandini was sitting behind driver sear with navya beside her... Manik was sitting on the passenger seat and cabir is driving...

N: thanks guys...

Rest of the three are looking at her like she is a weirdo

C: can you please explain???

N: bhaiyaa thank you for supporting me all the time... Thanks for trusting me so much that u went against your friends and thank u sooooo much for being best people....

M: Nandu .... Will u shut up ??..Stop saying that.... We felt u are our family and that is why we are doing this... So never say tq or sorry..

N: okay .... I'll never repeat.... And by the way manik... What was bhaiyaa reaction when u said u have a girlfriend...

C: MATLAB... U know that manik is having a girlfriend... And I don't think so he has one...

M: see yahi tha reaction... Kal sabko samjadiya ki he is happy for me ... And andhar se he knew something is cooking...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें