Part 21

Sid was stunned hearing this....

Sid: what the hell jaan??? It's not even a month u came here... And you made a boyfriend... Are u crazy??? How can u trust anyone so soon... And what if he turned out to be a bad guy??? What if he'll hurt u???? I'll kill him if I see even a single drop of tear from your eyes....wait.... I don't wanna talk to you anything I'll directly talk with manik...

Saying this he stood up to walk out... He wanted to meet manik ASAP  and talk to him but he was stopped by nandini.

N: sidd.... Meri baath tho suno... Manik is my fake boyfriend....

Sid: whattt!!!???   Jaan am not able to understand what you are saying... Where the hell does this fake boyfriend come from???

Nandu tells sidd everything that had happened after she landed in Mumbai....including manik and her fight.....
Sid was angry but Nandu made him understand that manik is now regretting what he spoke and apologized her...

Sid: tho u forgave manik??!!

N: ithni asaani se nahi sidd....

Sid: tho phir plan kya hai thera???

N: abhi keliye kuch nahi.... But let's see... I'll tease him for a while...

Na: woww nanduu... Ab tho maja ayega.... Bhai KO tease Karna is a very rare chance... And don't misuse it ha... And agar kuch help chahiye tho muje jaruur bathana!!

N:okayy...

Sid: okay u take rest jaan... And to remind you am leaving by tomorrow's evening flight...

N:but ithni jaldi kya hai???

Sid: kaam hai yaar... Nahi tho muje bhi nahi Jana...

N: okay...

After a while
Sid make her lay down and moves out of the room with navya...

Fab3 come to malhotra mansion and manik leaves to meet Nandu... In his way he finds sid ...... Sidd understands that manik is going to meet nanduu

Sid: manik...jaan is sleeping...

M: huh???

Sid: I mean Nandu is sleeping... And I know you are going to meet her... But can I have a talk with you???

M: okay sidd....

They move to sidd's room...

M: what do you wanna talk about??

S: about nandini....

M: what about Nandu..??? Is she okay sid???

S: she is fine manik... Baath yeh hai ki Nandu told me everything that happened after she came here... Everything including your fight with her and this fake relationship thing too...

M: siddd ....

S: let me complete manik.... I was angry at you... But jaan muje samjhaya that she'll handle it her way....
Manik as much as I heard about you from your family or from jaan .... I feel u trust worthy.... Manik... Jaan's life is hell complicated... They are many things going on in her life but she can't show them to the world... But manik.... Trust her.... I apologize on her behalf for her behavior... But she is not at all bad at heart...

M: sid ....

S: manik.... Voh bohot choti thi... When she lost her family..... She was just 8 years manik.... Uncle and aunty were the best parents in this whole world manik.... Ram bhai and rishu... Ram bahi was elder than me... Rishu was nandu's twin.... They were best of brothers... All four of them loved her a Lott.... She was a princess for four of them manik..... But on this day years back.... She lost all four of them.... In an accident aunty pushed Nandu out of the car... So Nandu got saved... But she saw four of them dying in front of her.... This broke her manik..... I am 1 year elder than her... All her friends broke with her saying she was an orphan.... But she is not orphan manik... We are there... Four of us.... Her bhai... Bhayuu .... Her jijuuu And me.... She is our jaan manik... I skipped school for one year so that I can be in her class....

Manik..... She'll show herself as the strongest girl for the whole world.... But there is a 5 year old kid in her which she shows to only people whom she trust.... Expect for her bhayuu... Bhabii.... Dii ... Jijuu... Her bahi.... me and Her soulie... Back in London.... Vo ase kisike saath nahi thi.. But she is behaving like this with u.. Navya. Cabir and dhruv... This means she trust u guys enough to show the real her....
Manik she trusts you... Isseliye she throw all her tantrums... So please is you feel irritated I apologize on her behalf... But please don't taunt her about her parents... Please...

Manik was shocked hearing this... He always saw her confident side... Even though she show her childish side.. He didn't realize... But knowing about her brought tears in his eyes...

M: sidd... I'm sorry I didn't knew how much I hurt her.... I promise this will never gonna repeat... And I'll make it up for her...

S: I trust u manik...

Manik gives a small smile and leaves to his room....

Cabir's POV

Goddd.... What is happening with u cabir.... When you know you like navya... Just go and talk to her about it before its late and you regret later...

Commonnn cabirrr... You can do this...

Abhi kaise bulau navya KO... Haa text karletha hu...

Navya ... Meet me in the garden asap ....

Done...

I came in the garden... And was waiting for navya....

There she is ... As usual beautiful and smiling... I got lost in her until she tapped my hand to bring me out ....

Na: cabir... Kya huva??? I mean u asked me to come asap... Is everything fine...

C: haa... Navya everything is fine... I just wanna talk to u about...

Na: about what cabir??? And please feel to share it with me... I won't judge you...

C: navyaa.... Vohhh.... Vohhh mein....mein... Voh....

Na: cabir... Do u trust me???

C: of course navya... Is it even a question???

Na: tho phir...bolo na... What do u wanna say...

C: navyailikeu...

Na: cabir dheere bolo... I didn't even understood a bit of what you spoke...dheere bolo...

C: navya... I like you...

Navya was shocked hearing this from cabir... That to soo early....

C: navya... please don't take me wrong.. I liked you since a long time... I liked your personality... I really like the pure heart of yours... U are such a nice girl... I just wanna give us a chance.. But please navya don't get angry... I don't want our friendship yo gett effected.... Sorry... Sorry..

He kept on ranting until

Na: cabir... I like u too...

To be continued....
Ignore typos please...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें