part 24

Next morning

In malhotra mansion. 

Nikhil deepali and  nia left to pune..
Raj and neyo left to Sydney for some business meeting..

It was manik and navni in the house...

Manik and navya were in the living room... Nandu was still sleeping...

M: baby doll... Nandu ki utaoo.. She have to take meds .. And breakfast ke life late horahi hai...

Na: okay bahi...

Navya was going  to nandu's room but cabir called navya ..

Na: bhai.... Vohhh...

M: kya huva???

Na: cabir ka call....

M: okay.. Thum usse baath Karo I'll go and wake Nandu up...

Na: thanqq..

Manik smiles and moves to nandu's room

Nandu was sleeping like a baby on her bed... She was holding a pillow in her arms and she was sleeping with a cute pout...

Manik was adoring her after few minutes he went near her and ruffled her hair...

M: Nandu.... Wake up...

N: noooo.... She nodded her head in a no.

M: nanduuuu wake up naa.... See u have to have your breakfast and then you have to take your meds na.... Wake up..

N: chhiiii... Nooo medicines..  Thee are soo yuckkyyy....
She sadi like a baby...

M: nanduu.... Okay for now no yucky mes but you have to have your breakfast naa... Soo uttooo..

N: manik.... 10 mins... Pleashhhhh

She took his hand and placed on her head...asking him to pat her... But manik was adamant about her having breakfast...

M: nanduu..go freshen up have your breakfast and then I'll pat you to sleep then you can sleep till lunch time plzzz... Is baar maan jao.... And I promise I won't distrib u...

N: okay... And gooooood morning manik...

M: good morning nandu... Chalo uttho... I'll be here if you need any help I'm here.. And navya us also coming..

N: okay...
She moves to the washroom

Navya comes there with nandu's breakfast try..
She places it on the table...

Na: bhai....

M: bolo baby doll...

Na: voh....voh....

N: kya huva navya...

M: bolo baby doll...

Navya was about to say something. But she was interrupted by manik's phone ring... It was cabir...

M: haa cabir bolo...

C: manik... I wanna ask you something..

M: puchoo...

C: I want to take navya out for a day out... And I want to ask. Are you okay if I take her out... Plzz

M:thuu kabse ithne formal hogay...

C: manik... Its related to your sister... So I have to ask you rytt.??!!

M: if I say noooo

C: if u really don't like this am not gonna take her manik... And even she'll not like to come...

M: cabir.... I was just kidding... Come and pick her up.. And  don't return back before dinner...

C: thanks man..

Saying this he cuts the call..

M: baby doll you don't have time... Go get ready.. Cabir is gonna pick you up...

Na: bhai you are the best... Thank you soooooo much...

Manik smiles..

Na: but nanduu?? She'll be alone here.. I can't leave her now.. I'll tell cabir that I can't come now..

M: baby doll aaj mein free hu... I'll take care of Nandu... U go and enjoy... Don't take any tension..

Na: u sure???

M: has Ab thum jao... Cabir will be coming...
Navya nods and goes to get ready...

Cabir came in a while...

C: hiii manik... Hiii nanduu..

N: hiii bhaiyaa... Soo date and all ha??!!!!

C: just wanna spend some time... So that we get to know each other..

N: okay bhai... Take care and have a nice day....
Cabir smiles.. Navya goes near Nandu and hug her and then leaves with cabir...

Manik made Nandu eat breakfast...
And while giving her meds.. Nandu was showing tantrums..
Manik, after requesting... And blackmailing made Nandu have her meds and again pat her to sleep...

To be continued...

Sorry for being late..and sorry for short chappy...

SORRY...

I'll try giving more updates....thanq for the support you have given.,

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें