part 31

manik brought nandu to malhotra mansion...
neyonika and raj came back from their trip...  cabir and dhruv were waiting for manik...
neyonika, raj, cabir, dhruv, and navya were sitting in the living room and talking something...
manik was holding nandu by her shoulder neyo saw this and immediately went near them...

ney: nandu...  kya huva thujhe.. thum ithna dull kyu ho???

nandu didn't answer and was looking down

M: maa...  this girl cannot take care of herself...  ise bhookar hain..  so i thought I'll bring her here..  vaha hogi tho khud ka khyal nahi rakhegi isseliya...

neyo: acha kiya manik...  take her to navya's room...  last time when she's here they both shared the room na..  and agar navya ki room ho tho we don't need to take tension of nandu being careless...

nandu was about refuse this because she thought navya won't like it but manik didn't give her any chance to speak

M:okay ma...

manik took her to navya's room..

M: nandu stay with navya and that's good for both of you

N: okay but mankk stay with me for a while..

manik smile and nods..

navya comes with a frown on her face...  she isn't happy for some thing...

nandu saw that and thought navya wasn't happy because she is staying in her room..

manik and nandu were talking randomly and navya was cleaning her stuff in her wardrobe to give some place to nandu's things..
cabir and dhruv also came to the room and were asking nandu about her health..  nandu nods saying she is fine...

all of a sudden nandu starts coughing...  though it's a normal one the most worried one in the room was navya..  she gives a glass of water to nandu

Na:  pagal ho kya...???  khudki dhyan nahi rakhsakthi..  agar meri saahth jaghada huyi tho ase bimaar hojaogi kya???
stop being careless nandu...  ek jagada kya huva..  madam ko bhukaar hogayi...  agar mujhpe ghussa ho tho mujhpe hi nikalo..  khud pe nahi..  and ajj se agar thum apna khyal nahi rakhi tho mein thumse khabi baath nahi karungi...

navya kept on scolding nandu..  whereas nandu was pouting

even manik and cabir were smiling and dhruv was surprised seeing their bond..

navya realized what she was doing and left the room immediately

nandu was happy seeing her care...

manik asked nandu to take rest and all the boys left the room..

the whole day navya was avoiding nandu...
this way they had their dinner..  manik took nandu to navya's room and was giving her medicine..  whre nandu was showing a lot of tantrums

manik wished her good night and left the room. the boys were in manik's room spending some time together ..  it was only navni in their room..

navya was avoiding her and nandu was trying to talk to her..

N:navya..

navya was about respond.. but her phone rang..  seeing the caller id navya made a confused face and left the room..  seeing this nandu's face fell low

Na: hello...  sid...  why did you call me??  and if it for supporting your friend then am sorry am not talking to you..

S:navya...  first calm down..  and ha i know you don't want to talk about nandu...  but I GUESS YOU NEED ANSWERS FOR THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE..

Na: tho bolo...  and i thik you even know the questions...

S: and before answering the questions let me ask you something.   will you ever think of breaking your promises you made.?!!  or do you think nandu will break her promises???

Na:nooo

S:then why are you  asking all the questions to her when she can't answer coz she promised us...???

Na: but sid..  asi kya cheez hain ki she is not performing in musicana???

sid gives all the answers navya want  which stunned navya..
(and for my readers...  this the twis thats gonna bring changes in the story..   so wait for it.. )

navya was stunned after all the revelations...  she was happy too..

she came back to her room..  she found nandu missing and started to serch for her...

nandu was feeling bad coz navya was avoiding her..  so she want to spend some time with manik..  so she went to his room... 
navya found that nandu is in manik's room..  she rushed to his room..

in manik's room

all the four are sitting in the balcony...  manik was holding nandu's hand..

all of a sudden the balcony door was pushed in such a way that all the four were startled... 
with out speaking anything navya hugged nandu so tight that it literally chocked her.. she started saying sorry to nandu...  nandu was surprised... she was taken aback with this reaction of navya...

N: navya.. 

Na:nandu am sorry...  i hurt u a lot na..  am really sorry and i promise ill never repeat all this..
sid called me and said all the things you were not supposed to..  am sorry for misunderstanding you...  and i bave no issues now..

nandu smiled and tge boys were in confusion  not knowing anything...

manik asked what was navya talking about..  what did sid say..  but navya said she can't talk about it.. understanding them the boy gave time to share this...

finnaly everything was well..  they spent some time and navni left to their room...

heyy guys.. after a long time... am sorry for the delay but please excuse me...  and wish me coz its my birthday today...  ❤️

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें