part 10

After the talk with dhruv manik was going to his room... In the way he was passing by navni's room... He wanted to check whether they slept or not.... He went in the room and saw both of them sleeping with frowns on their faces he thought he'll ask them once they're awake and left to his room closing the door from outside...

Manik was angry on aliya and Mukti.... He wanna punish them sooo badly..... But somewhere deep in his heart he can't let his friends suffer.... But once he remembered navni's crying faces he decided to teach both of them a lesson....
He thought to meet them in the evening.... He took his guitar and went into his balcony... It was drizzling outside.... He was strumming his guitar and finding peace in music..... He didn't know how time passed until Navya came to his room and called for lunch..... He kept his guitar aside and moved to dinning area with Navya.....
They had their lunch.. But one person is adment to have lunch only after nandu had... And that is......

Arey...... Vohhhh manik.......... Nahi hai.... Nia hai.... She was sooooo attached to nandu that she is not having food until nandu has hers... Navya completed her food and was making plate ready for nandu and nia.... Once done she took nia in her arms and their food in other.... She went to her room.... By the time she went to her room, nandu was awake but crying in pain... Coz she was not able to move her head.... Her pillow was not comfortable so it made her suffer more pain.....

Navya's room was smaller than compared to other rooms coz Navya likes that way..... Her bed is big for one but small for two.... So nandu and Navya were adjusting on the same bed...... So nandu didn't have a peacefully sleep and is in pain....

Navya was worried seeing nandu cry... She kept the plate on a table... But nia is not getting down from her arms.... So she needs someone to help.... She came out of her room to call deepali but she saw manik going to his room

Na:bhai...... She called him...
M:haaa baby doll bolo.... Kya huva..???
Na: bhai ... Ek baar aao na... I need help...
M: kya huva...???
Na: I need to make nandu sit... She is crying in pain.... And nia is being cranky.... So plzz help nandu na bhai....
M: okay....

Manik goes into their room.... But he saw nandu crying....
He immediately went near her...
M: nandu.... Is it paining too much should I call the doc....
N: manik.... Am not able to move. Aur bohot dard horahi hai neck pe.....
M: okay first sit comfortably then I'll call the doctor.... Okay...
N: okay....
He goes close to her for helping her.... He placed his right hand on her back.. Jus below her neck and his left hand supporting her shoulder.... He saw her face from slow close for the first time...
Tears running down her cheeks... Her eyes holding pain.... Her nose red coz of crying.. Her chubby cheeks and her uneven breath... Coz she is sobbing....
To take his support nandu placed her left hand on his right shoulder..... He was taken aback for a sec coz this is the first time he is soooo close to her... He can feel her breath touching his skin.... This is making him insane.... But he controlled himself and made her sit..... He came near Navya and asked her to give nia... But nia is not in a mood to go to anyone.... She is sticking more to Navya and crying  and  seeing this nandu called nia
N: nia.... Won't u come to me....??? With smile

Manik was amazed seeing nandu calling nia.... A min back, she was crying in pain...but when she saw nia crying she is calling her with smile.... Thinking all this a smile crept on his face....

Nia went to nandu.... Hugged her wrapping her little arms around her and started sobbing....
N: areyyy..... Why is my baby crying..???
Nia: u too cryiin .... She said in her baby voice...
N: nooo bachaa am not crying... See...
She smiled  and nia also smiled....

Manik and Navya were amazed seeing their bond...

Na: okay now nandu and nia will have their food...
N: nia still didn't have her food???
Na: she wanted to eat with u... Hai na nia...
Nia smiled....
Na:bhai.. Aap please nia KO khiledena main nandu KO khiladungi...
M:okay... Come .... Nia baby will have food from mamuu' s hands... Hain na baby... Saying this he took nia in his arms and sat on the other side of bed...
Nia is having paratha... Whereas nandu is having soup.... Nandu is throwing all tantrums on Navya saying its yuck.... Manik was feeding nia and smiling seeing the child side of nandu....
Manik took a piece of paratha near nia.... But nia held his hand and moved it near nandu's mouth ....

Nia: mamuu ..... Nannuuu...aaaa
She is asking him to feed nandu
Manik was stunned seeing this act of nia... But fed nandu not to make nia disappointed...
Nia: nannuuu.... Aaaaa...
She gestured nandu to open her mouth... Nandu looked at manik... He blinked his eyes.... Nandu opened her mouth a little.... He fed her a bit she ate it from his hands... And before he take his hand out of his there was someone behind him....
C: arey wahh..... Manik is feeding nandu..... Woww yaar this is a first...

Manik's POV
Nia took my hand near nandu's mouth... Nandu looked at me... I don't want her to feel uncomfortable... So I blinked my eyes.... I fed her... My hand felt her lips..... Woww... They are just so soft.... Just like a baby... Even nia's lips are also same..... I don't wanna take my hands.... But this cabir...he have to spoil this.... Idiot... Wait!!!! Manik what the helll......
Manik POV end...

Na: cabir.... Nia forced bhai to feed nandu...
C:ohhh like that.... He come near nandu.... Nandu... How r u ???
N: am fine
M: an jhuut kyu bolrahiho??? She was crying a min back in pain and now she is fyn ryt!!!!
C: haaa she saw her bro na.. She became fine manik... Am not khadoos like u to scare her....
Everyone laugh.. Manik hits cabir's shoulder.. And before manik say anything...
C: nandu.... Will u accept me as ur brother??? I promise I'll take all the responsibilities a bro should have... Will u ???
N: yes... Yes bhaiyaa...And she moves her head nodding soo hard that it pains... Ahhhhh she shouted..
C: what happened ha... U okay???
N: voh bhaiya my neck....
C:didn't u sleep properly???
N: I slept bhaiya.....
M: I think u are not comfortable sleeping on this bed!!
Na: what... Nandu sach hai kya ki thum comfortable nahi hao????
M: I said u Navya.... It meant both of u... This bed is small for both of u...
N: nahi manik... Bed is okay but...
M: but what.??? Nandh bolo..
N: ye pillow na its hard... Isseliye dard horahi hai....
Na: then u have to say na....bhai..
She saw the side manik is sitting... But manik is not there...nia is showing her tooth and smiling.... In a min manik came into room.. Holding some pillows in his hands...
He went to his room to get his pillows...  Coz he have feather pillows... So he kept them back of nandu... And said he'll send a new interior designer to change the room furniture and all.... Until  then adjust with them....
Like this they complete their lunch....make nandu take her meds.... And make nandu sleep... And nia slept beside them....
Manik Navya and cabir.. Come out of the room....
Na: bhai... Cabir.... I wanna talk to u....
C: about what Navya????
Na: about what ur friends did with nandu.... Bhai... I know I'm behaving rude but I can't help....
M: I can understand baby doll... Even we both are angry at them.... U relax.... I'll handle this my way.... But u don't think I'll leave them... Okay....
Na: if u say so.... But if they speak one word against nandu.... No one will stop me from what I'll do... Okay..
Manbir : okay....

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें