part 7

Nandu was shocked... Bug she is not so dumb to guess who is  behind all this.... She thought she'll deal it her way..... So she quietly followed them.....
Once Nandini reached police station the officer asked her whether she know any one named harshad.... She said yes.....
Off: so Nandini murty aap harshad ko murder karne koshish kiya.????
N: no... I beat him out of self defense... He was forcing himself on my friend.... To defense mein  I beat him....
Officer didn't hear any other word and said he had proof that its attempt to murder and asked the lady constables to take her in cell.....
She was trying to explain herself but he didn't hear anything.....
He ordered to give third degree treatment to her and left from there.... The ladies are beating the hell out of nandu.... She was crying out of pain.... But they didn't show mercy....
The officer goes out and calls someone...
Off:hello mam.... We arrested her and started giving 3rd degree treatment
Mam:okay ull get ur money.... But make sure u treat her badly....
Off: okay mam....
He cuts the call....
Other side......
Now she will get to know what happens if she messes with aliya sexana....
...
The day passed......
Next morning.....
Fab 5 and Navya meet at canteen......
Navya calls nandu's phone... But no one picks the call..... Navya keeps on trying but no response....
She gets worried... Aliya and Mukti have a big smile on their faces.....
Na: bhai.....
She calls him worriedly....
M: what happened baby doll????
Na: bhai... Main kabse nandu KO call karrarhi hu lekin voh answer nahi karrahi hai.... Muje dar lagrahe...
M: Navya .... May be uski phone silent pe hogi..
Don't worry baby doll... Much nahi hoga...
But still Navya call her now the other side call is being cut....
Her tension increases..
She was in tears.....
Cabir saw tears in her eyes.... How can he be peacefull now....
C: Navya... Don't worry we'll get to know.... I'll track her location....
Saying so he tracks her location and gets to know that she is in police station...
C:guys.... Nandini ki location police station horahi hai.... I think kuch gadbad hain...
This makes them worried.... The police station is a one and half hour journey from college....
The gang starts to police station... But aliya  and mukthi makes some excuse cabir finds it fishy and takes them along by forcing...
By the time....
In police station....
Nandu was unconscious due to the torcher she went through.....
As the gang reaches there they see nandu In that state and Navya starts crying loudly...
They ask the reason for her arrest...
Officer answers that it was attempt to murder....
They were shocked.... Navya tried saying the truth.... But he didn't listen saying they don't have proofs...
How will they as aliya and Mukti deleted the cc cam records by bribing the attender....
Fab3 and Navya stayed shocked knowing they can't do anything for nandu....
They requested the officer to let them meet her... But he said it was against the rules and denied.... He left to his cabin....
The gang are waiting in the waiting hall...
After an hour a person came to police station.... The person was hell angry... And was shouting on the officer.... Ordering him to leave Nandini.... Or else the person will make his life hell....
But the officer was not agreeing.... The person call the police superior and ordered him to deal with the officer....
He was hell angry.....along with that person there was another man calming him down... After a hell drama of one hour... And firing the officer from his job.... They allowed them to meet Nandini....
All this while fab5 and Navya were in a shock seeing the two men making scene in police station...
After recovring from shock....manik spoke..
M: Sharma uncle.... Dad....!!!!
The person who was shouting is Mr. Sharma.... He owns the no1 company .... It is even big and widely spread around the world than malhotra industries.... And the other person is raj malhotra....
Mr.Sharma came near Navya and asked her to take care of nandu ...
Saying this he left along with raj.....but not before ordering the police to arrest harshad as soon he is discharged...
Actually harshad is beaten up sooo badly that is in ICU....
this was a shock to the gang...
After all this chaos... They admitted nandu in the hospital.....
Aliya was feeling bad coz her plan backfired... But was happy seeing nandu in that position...
They were waiting outside the emergency ward of nandu...
Na: bhai.... Am soooooo confused... Who was that man..., and what is bade papa doing there?????
And most importantly who complained against nandu....???
This question made all of them alert!!!
Manik said he'll find out and left out.... He went to the police station to find out the info....
He was stunned knowing the truth...
Aliya complaint against nandu...
Aliya bribing the officer and the attender...
She destroying the proofs...
She ordering to give nandu third degree
And Mukti supporting aliya in all of this....

He rushed back to the hospital....
As soon as the gang saw him... Navya
cabir and dhruv bombarded him with questions.....
He gave a sarcastic smile...
M: Mukti.... Aliya.... Don't u want to know the truth?????
Orrrrr u already have the answers????
The rest were shocked hearing this..
Manik said all the info he has.... Navya was damn angry......
Navya wanted to slap aliay right away... But she controlled as they are in hospital....
M: aliya.... Why did u do this?????
A: tho main kya karti manik???? Coz of that bloody girl my bhai is in ICU ..... I asked the officer to give her more punishment... But that bloody man and ur dad saved her.....
That was enough for Navya......
Na: enough aliya.....once nandu is fine am gonna complain against us bhai for what he did to me and against u for what u did to her......
Cabir clamed Navya down..
M: aliya.... What if I do the same with it bhai....will u complain against me????
A:oh manik.... Why will I do that..... I won't do anything against u....
M: aliya.... Thanks for showing ur real colors.... U did this to hurt Nandini.... But not supporting our bhai..... And moreover I never expected this from u Mukti..... U both disgust me....
They both are hell shocked....
Na: but bhai... Who did this???? Who beat him sooo badly that he is in ICU???? Nandu would definitely not do this... Tho kisne kiya yes sab????
C: I DID THIS...... I BEAT HARSHAD FOR DOING THIS TO U NAVYA..... HE IS IN HOSPITAL COZ OF ME....

TO BE CONTINUED.....
GOOD NIGHT...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें