part 13

Manik, Navya and cabir run towards nandu..... Nandu was taking deep breaths... She is not able to breath properly... This made all of them worried... And in this time Nandini was falling unconscious and this made them more worried...
C: manik we have to take her to hospital....
M: cabir.... I think u r ryt... Chalo...
Na:ha bhai...chalo...
M: no baby doll thum yahi ruko..... Nia ghar mein hi...u stay with her...
Na: no bhai.... I can't let leave alone in this position...
D: okay guys.. Thum log jao.... I'll take care of nia... And if anything is needed I'll call u guys...
M: okay chalo.... And buddy take care..
He said eyeing muklya..
Dhruv understood and he nodded..
Trio left to hospital...
Manik was driving cabir was sitting in the passenger seat.. Navni were in the back...
They reached the hospital and manik call the doctor and take her to treat her.... Doc take her  to the emergency ward... they are checking her....
After half an hour the doctor came outside and call them to her cabin....
Doc: guys... Please sit down...
They sat opposite to her...
M: is nandu fine??? Is she okay...??
Doc: manik. Nandu is out of danger..but I want her past medical reports... She is having some issue with lungs.   But I have to check her reports..
C: but doctor we don't have any of her reports...
N: cabir wait... I'll get her reports but what is her position right now???
Doc: Navya now she is fine...she is on ventilation... I'll keep her under observation.. And once she is fine u can take her home...
But Navya u need to get her reports... Once everything is fine only then u can take her home.. And this time u won't ask me taking her home..
Na: okay doc I won't ask for discharge until u give... And doc what is the time you'll leave... I'll get the reports before u leave...
Doc: Navya I'll stay here only... And even if u don't find me call me.. I'll come...okay..
Na:okay ... And ha I'll get the reports max by an hour... Thanqq
They leave her cabin.... As soon as they come out
M: baby doll where will u get the reports from... Thum itna confidentiality boldiya.
Na: bhai u don't worry.. And is nandu's phone with u ???
M: no... We didn't take her phone na... May be its in her room...
Na: okay... She calla dhruv coz he is at home...

On call
Na: hello dhruv...
D: ha Navya... Bolo... Is everything fine..??
Na: ha everything is fine but I need ur help...
D: what is it Navya??
Na: listen to me carefully okay... First go to my room.....
D:wait a min... Haa I reached...
Na: on the left side of my bed ull find nandu's phone..
D: haaa.... Ha got it...
Na: open the call log...
D: but Navya... Phone is locked...
Na:okay the password is navniforever
D: okay one sec... Okay done...
Na: in the call log ull find a contact named "sid" msg me that number soon...
D: okay... Ha done I've sent it to u check...
Na: she checks her phone as soon as she gets the number.. Okay dhruv I'll call u later and don't worry everything is fine...
She cuts the phone...

She calls sid.
Sid : hello.... Who's this???
Na: did this is Navya...
Sid : ha Navya bolo...
Na: sid meri baath dhyam sent suno...
Sid : bolo..
Na: did Nandu had  problem in her breathing today...so we bought her to hospital and doc is asking about any medical history regarding this...
Sid : okay Navya she has some medical issues
Na: r they any reports???
Sid : ha... I'll mail them now.. And please take care of her..
Na: I will and please send them asap ..
Sid: okay bye...

She cut the call
In ten minutes she gets the  mail
She rushes to the doc giving her the reports...

Doc checks them and says that iya normal but nandu have to undergo some test... Just to check if anything is serious...
Navya agrees to this...
Navya comes out of the cabin..
She sees worried manbir there... She assures them that everything is normal... And ask them to leave....

Manik's POV

Thank God she is fine....  I felt as if my heart stopped beating for a while.... And now am feeling better... Navya asked me to go home..

No no no..... How can I go home leaving nandu in such condition... I'll stay here....ha.... I'll stay here.... But wait... I have to settle some scores with aliya... And if not now... I will not get a chance again...

M: okay baby doll we'll leave... And if u need any help call me okay...

Navya nodded

I saw cabir looking at me with a confused expression... I blinked my eyes... He understood what's going in my mind...

C: okay Navya take care... And take care of my sis.... Bye see u..

We left from hospital heading towards my home to settle some scores... Here I come aliya.... Get ready to face me...

Manik POV end:

Manbir reaches malhotra mansion...

Manik first goes to nia... He checks on her.... Dhruv have already fed nia so she is in her room playing... Manik goes near her and takes her in his arms....
M: nia..... What is my baby doing.....???
Nia: mamuuu.... Playing.... She said in a cute way.... Nia walked out of his arms... Went near the door searched for some one and turned back to manik...
Nia: mamuuu....nannuuu???? She asked...
M: nia.... Nandu and Navya maasi went buy toys for nia....
Nia: sachi....
M: muchiii.... He said
Nia: mamuuu ..... Nini .... She said ... Manik made her sleep and came to the living room...

He saw deepali and Nikhil coming he informed them about nia and left from them.... He went near the couches hardly pulled aliya's hand and dragged her to the garden...
He left her with force that she fumbled.... Mukti held her before she fell....
Aliya stood and shouted on manik...

A: what the hell manik .... Why the hell r u treating me like this.....

M: kyu aliya ..... R u feeling bad..... Then what about other's feelings....
When I behave the same way u behaved with nandu...  Thuje bura lagragi hai.... Ryt... Actually not even the same way....

A : manik why r u comparing me with that bloody bi..

M: stop it aliya..... Just shut the fuck up.... Not even a word against her .. And don't blame me... You'll regert...

A: I'll say hundred words of that bitch.... That bloody classless girl is trying to snatch u away from me.....
Manik did did she do anything with u... I mean....

Manik was out of control.... So he again slapped her....

M: what the hell .... Do u even realize anything u r doing or speaking....
Am warning u aliya .... I won't accept anything of ur filthy behavior.....

Mu: manik wait .....

M: for what Mukti.... For this ego filled lady ..... And her haterd towards Nandini..... No more words Mukti..... She have to decide..... Either one...

Mu: out of what manik...

M: her base less hatred or fab 5....
If she wanna be a part of fab5she have to let go her hatred for nandu.... Or she have to LET GO  FAB5....

All four of them were stunned.... Hearing this....

A:manik what are u even speaking...
I don't have anyone else expect u guys...

M: then let go off ur stupid feelings...

After thinking about this

A: okay I am sorry manik.... Don't ask me to choose anything against fab5...
I am sorry

M:sorry not accepted aliya...

A: manik am ready to do anything to set it back...

M: okay aliya if u say so...
So hear me out loud
    U will be nandini's spot girl until she gets cured....
And the first day she return back to college u have to accept our mistake and apologize Nandini in the Audi... In front of everyone in the college

To be continue...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें