part 17

Manik stopped speaking after he realized what he has blurted out....
Cavya were looking at each other as if asking each other that they heard the same thing....
Dhruv was silent but aliya is raging in anger and muktk is watching over aliya...

Manik's pov

What the hell was that manik malhotra.... How the hell could say that???...
Haaa... I like nandu...I mean I like the qualities she have.... But how could u speak such things in front of her... And now u have to clear this... I hope nandu doesn't feel bad after what I spoke.... Goddd she must be embarrassed.... Thus is soooo awkward... .. What should I do now... I have to apologize.... Goddd...

M: vooohhhh.... Am sorry.... I didn't mean too....

N: manik.... Its okay... I understand... U were speaking about your dream girl and in that flow... U didn't even realize what you spoke... Its okay... Don't feel awkward...

God.... I was horrified about her reaction and she is sooo cool about this.... And ahe is so understanding.... I just want this girl in my life.....

Manik malhotra.... Just shut up.....
I just smiled back.... Wait... What is the look of cabir and navya....goddd... Manik kaha phas gaya.... Nandu ke saath tho much problem nahi huva... But in dono ko kaisi sambhaluuu... Mar gaya manik... Aaj tho thum gaya...

Cabir what the hell is he up to.. Aagar ye kuch bhi bola na... Am gonna kill him...

Manik's POV end

Now who will save manik from cabiraaaa.....

By the time cabir open his mouth.... The heard a sweet voice....

Nia: mamuuuuu

so here came the mammuuu ki Savior....
deepali nikhil are in living room but this littli girl is missing her mamuuu so she ran to find him.....
M: niaaa.... kaisi hoo.... missed maamuu he asked..
Nia:thishhhh much she said spreading her arms.... manik took her in his arms a d kissed her.....

Nia: nannuu??? she asked him.
he pointed nandu.... nia jumped out of his grip..and ran to her.... she tried climbing the bed which is too high for her... she gave and pouted... nandu tried to pick her was not able to cozz she is sitting on the bed and her hand is paining... she hissed involuntarily.... manik took nia and made her sit beside nandu..
nia started talking and na du is listening as if its the most interesting topic....
after awhile... nandu asked navya that they want to go to the living room....

They leave to the living room.... Manik is watching some action movie....
Nia went near him ... He picked her up... She pulled remote of TV and started pressing some keys on the remote.... manik smiled seeing her attempts....  she was trying to change the channel but was not able to do it....
soooo she tricked her mamuu with her puppy eyes...
manik smiled at her
M: kya chahiye baby....
Nia: dolemon... she said...
he immediately changed the channel and played the show.... nia smiled... and there is some other person who was also excited to watch doremon....

N: DOREMONNN...  thanks nia...thanks manik....
she shouted out of anxiety.....
everyone was amused seeing this kiddo side if Nandu..... and the most excited was nia.... coz she got a company in watching the show...
she jumped out of manik lap.. and ran into Nandu... Nandu held her..

Nia: nannuuu... dolemonn...??? she asked as if confirming she heard the same....
Nandu nodded and kissed nia's cheeks  they started to watch the show... and rest of them were watching them in a shock...
the girl who scared aliya a while ago is now behaving like a two year old kid...

C: manik.... Abhi than mene socha that we have only one kid in this house to Handel... But now the count increased...

He said admiring his baby sis who was now imitating doremon of the show... And nia is acting like nobitha....

M: ha cabir.... Nandu is being a kiddo.. She is looking adorable man.... And she is behaving like a little girl...

Its lunch time... but still the two kids of the house are not out of their doremon world... Leaving them in the living room the rest proceeded to have lunch....

After having their lunch raj left to the study room... And neyo left to NGO.. Nikhil left to pune for a business trip for some days....
Navya was setting plate for Nandu... But she got a call from college regarding nandu's leave application... So she had to go to college... Cabir tagged along ... Not before handing the food plate to manik and asking him to feed Nandu....

Deepali was feeding nia and manik is feeding Nandu.... The two little kids are throwing tantrums.. Nandu didn't even realized that manik is feeding her....
After having lunch... Manik made Nandu have meds

Manik took Nandu to her room ... Nandu had a nap...  Meanwhile cavya also reached back home

Nandu woke up and got freshen up...
She called manik and they left to the police station...

Even navya is accompanying Nandu...
They reached the station... Mr.sharma
Reached there.... Nandu asked manik and navya to stay in the waiting hall... Nandu gestured navya that she will be fine... Navya understanding this pulled manik with her to the waiting hall...

M: navya.... What is this??? We came here to complain against harshad ryt??? Then why did Nandu went alone???? Why didn't u go??? And what is sharma uncle  doing here???

Na: bhai.... Stop your questions... And most importantly I don't have answers...

M: then why didn't u ask Nandu???

Before navya can answer... She got a call and seeing the caller I'd manik was confused...call is from sid ...
Navya answered the call..

Sid: navya... Where is Nandu??? And why isn't she answering my calls...is she fyn??

Na: ha sid..... She is fine... And we came to police station.... Even sharma uncle is here... And I don't know the reason...

Sid : okay fyn... Its nothing serious... Its my work that Nandu is doing... And please no more questions..

Na: okay fine... Bye .

Sid : bye..

She cuts the call...

M: who is this guy "sid"....???
Why is he calling u ??? And how the hell is he related to Nandu???

Na: vohhh.... Bhai... He is nandu's "BF".....

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for being late... But I had to go through some stupid watpad things... I typed this chap for five times..... And its finnaly done...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें