part 33

fab4 are in jam room chilling in their jam room..

manik is not all into the conversation...  he is thinking about nandu and re-reading their chat and smiling like a fool...  mukti observed this

Mu: manik...  thu sunraha hain ki nahi...  i was observing u.. you are smiling for no reason...  and asi kisi se baath karaheho???

D:arey..  mukti understand naa...  he is chatting with his girlfriend...  i was also observing since a while...  he was blushing too...

Mu: seriously...  manik and blushing...  kya baath hai manik...  i mean asie kya baath horaha hain ki u were blushing??  ha bolo..

M: arey mukti asi kuch nahi hai..  just cut it off...

Mu: ok if you  say so...

manik saved nandu's num with a contact named sweetheart...  so that by mistake if any one checks his phone they don't get to that its nandu

aliya was peeping into manik's phone to see who he was chatting with...  seeing the contact sweetheart she was boiling in anger...

manik was thinking what name could actually suite her...  and in a moment he smiled...  he was constantly looking at his watch..  so that he could meet her..  and talk to her...

same was the case with nandini..  she was thinking a name for him without concentrating at her lessons... 

as the musicana was nearing its only half day classes so that students can prepare the rest of the half day...

soon the classes for the ended and navni were moving to meet fab4..

fab5 decided to have lunch and the meet at manik's place for jamming...
manik was impatiently waiting for nandu...

navni came out of their class and they came across fab5 in the corridor
they met each other and were talking but nandu was not talking to manik..  and this made him even more impatient..
nandu just smiled at him..
all of them left to malhotra mansion

neyo arranged food for them and they had their lunch.
fab5 moved to jam room for their practice
nandu and navya were in navya's room...

N: navyaa...  am sorry.. meri vajese u are not able to participate in the musicana..
but i asked sid to arrange a band for you..  where you will be leading and after the event you can continue to be a band or not..  that's completely your wish..

Na: but nandu..  iski kya zaroorath hai.??  I'll not participate na..

N: navya..  thum pagal hogayi ho kya... musicana is a big thing navya...  and i want you to be a part of it...

Na: but ithna takleef thum kyu lerahiho..  chod do na..

N: but i want you to perform navya..  and thats final..
and isme takleeef ki koi baath nahi hai..  wait mein abhi sid ko cal karungi..

she video call sid..

N: sidddddd.....
she shouts as soon as he answers the call

S: jaaaaannnnnn... 
he shouts with double excitement...

N: sid.....  i dont know what you'll do...  but i want a baand for navya and that too at the earliest...  you know what..  this girl decided not to participate just because i am not participating..  tho meine socha ki I'll arrange a band for her and you have to do that for me...  so...  jaldi se arrange a band for her..  and they better be good..  coz i want me bestie to win musicana...

she was talking non-stop
navya was like... nanduuu let him speak na...  ans sid was smiling seeing nandu...

S: I know you'll come with this... isseliye mene already band arrange kardiya...  and navya...  sorry us din meme thumpe chillaya tha...  its just coz jaan is not well and she didn't have anyone of us beside her..  and you were gussa at her...  i didn't know what to do....

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें