part 32

helloooo guys...  long time ryt.. but can't help....  I'll try updating when I get free time...

After navni's reunion the boys and navni were chilling out...  nandu was smiling getting her friend back..  and someone else is smiling seeing her....  obviously you know it's manik..

the day ended in a happy note..

next day..

aliya's pov. ( anyone excited??)

today is the day aliya...  gear up..
woh navya already uss nandini pe gussa hain and all you have to do is usko aur tho badhao..  them navya will break all the ties with nandini and then u can make friends with navya and make navya against manik and nandini 's friendship...  then manik will all be yours...

end of pov

IN MALHOTRA MANSION

Na:nandu no...  You are not coming to college that's it..

N: but navya am fine now... PLEASE please pretty please..

nandu was requesting navya but navya was not in a mood to let her go..

they were arguing from a long time..  manik was waiting for them to decide... 

manik was confused whom to support..  he doesn't want nandu to come but nandu took a promise from him to let her to the college..

so finally after a long argument which nandu won... they left for college...

after three of tgem reached the college..  manik went to park tge car where navni were lost talking to each other...

specifically nandu teasing navya with cabis's name...

in the canteen..

fab4 were in the canteen waiting for manik...  the boys didn't tell aliya and mukti about navni..

aliya was full on mood to disturb navya's friendship with nandu..

after a while fab4 see navni walking together...  laughing and teasing each other...

aliya was stunned seeing this...  sje thought navya would be angry but seeing them like this didn't do any good to her...
breaking her thoughts cabir wished navni good morning bu hugging them...

C: achaa..  navya.. am angry with you...

Na: mene kya kiya cabir...??

C: kal u were shouting on me and now you were asking what did i do???  dhekliya navya...  thumhari friend aagya ab thum mujhe kya yaad rakhogi..

teasing her more  manik who came just now

M: you are right cabir...
bhaii i dont wanna talk about it... agara aap  usse support karne aya tho leave..  mimicking her..

navya was embarrassed..

N: manik stop teasing her...  and bhayaa aap bhi..  stop teasing her..  nahi tho you'll be punished by my bhabi...

cabir. ade an horrifying face to which everyone laughed and mukti also smiled...  except one and you know who...

after all this navni left for classes and fab5 to the jam room except  dhruv...  he was having some work so he left for it..  so fab5 were not jamming... 

nandu and navya were in the class but not on the same bench..  a little far away from each other..

suddenly nandu's phone vibrated..

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें