part 20

Nandu ran into Sid's arms.... She hugged him tightly... And he reciprocated it....

N: sidddd I missed u sooo much...
She tightened her grip but her neck got stressed and

N:ahhhh
She held her neck.... Sid saw her in pain...

Sid: jaann... He lift her in his arms and took near the couch.....
Pagal hogay kya.... Why are you stressing your neck....

Nandu doesn't say anything but cling to him more... He took her in her arms...

Sid: jaaan.. Jyada dard horhi hain kyaa??? Should we go to hospital??? He asked as if he is asking a baby...

N: mujhe nahi janiii
She said in a baby voice...

Sid: okay if you say so.... Lekin did you eat something...

She didn't reply but held him tightly..

Na: nahi sid .... She ate only two idlies in the morning.. Uske baad kuch nahi..

Sid : what??? She ate idly???

Na: haaa
N: nahii...

They said it together...

Na: sid ... Mene apni haathose khilaya... Lekin thum ase kyu puchrahaho???

Sid : jaan hates idly.... She never eat it...

Sid's POV

Finally...  Finally I met jaan today... I was afraid how was she being alone on this day....
But the smile she gave me when she was in my arms made my day... But wait how can this tiny girl stay calm ... She is having pain... I asked navya whether she ate something... Navya said she ate idly.... And how the fuck is this possible.... Jaan never ever likes idly... She tho hate it naa... This means she didn't even realize what she is eating.. This means she is not fine ... Goddd what happened ??? Jaan is definitely upset about something???

End of sid POV

Sid: jaan.... What happened??? Why are you upset???

N: sid.... Ase kuch nahi hai....

Sid: if you think that you can hide things then you are highly mistaken..

N: okay.... I'll tell you later...

Sid:okay fine

Sid meets raj and neyo.... They talk to him... Even deepali and nikhil also talk to him

Manik was confused seeing all his family members talking to sid and the biggest jhatka is

Nia: sidd.  Mammuuuuuu.....

Hearing this from nia... Manik is soo frustrated

Sid: heyyy niaaa.,. Kaisi hoo...

Nja: supeeer... But aap yaha kya karraheho???

Sid : I came to meet uu air jaan??

Nia: appki jaan yaha hai??? She is with you na??

Sid : nahii she is with u..

Nia: kon??

Sid: nanduu

Nia: nannuuu

Sid: haa....

They both started talking... Even Nandu joins the convoo... Sid takes Nandu in side hug and nia in his lap..

Manik's POV

How the hell nia know that sid..  And upar se nanduu... He is calling her jaann and she is happily staying in his arms!!! Huh!!! She never stayed in my arms?..!!!  Aur ab dekho... Madam tho Ab thak poker face banake rakhi thi ... Mujse baath nahi karahi... Even she ignored me??!!! But what to dooo??? I am the person who made her upset na??!?? I have to do something...

yeh ishq hai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें