Chapper 4

You all decided to go to the arcade for awhile. Since it was Saturday, your one day off, you could agree. Edd was driving, you were in the passenger's seat while the rest of them were in the back. You had head phones in, listening to a song from a musical.

(I'm not doing your favourite song 'cause shush I have a plane ;)))

"What are you listening to?" Edd asked, probably trying to make conversation.

"Nothing. You probably wouldn't like it." I replied.

"The car has Bluetooth, put it on." He insists.

"Do you really want me to?" I ask.

"Sure." Edd answers.

I started silently dying of laughter as I happily put it on Bluetooth.

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it." It starts. I start to get red as it goes on, holding in so much laughter. No one suspects anything.

"Spend these 30 hours gettin' freaky! Yeah!" Tom lets out a small laugh, finally noticing what I put on.

Tord gets red and looks at me with a 'wtf' face at "Ride you 'til I break you."

A bit later Edd realizes what monster he has released and mutters "We can turn it off now." As he reaches for a button.

"Oh no you don't, this is my jam!" You say, grabbing his hand and singing along, doing gestures and stuff along the way.

Matt just questions our sanity the entire way.

As it finishes, Edd jerks his hand away from me and turns off the radio. "No more. Please no more." He says, acting like a drama queen.

We get to the arcade and have fun for a while. You play (favourite arcade game) a billion times and win every single time. You were winning when the game suddenly glitched and showed a game over screen.

"Damn it!" You say, hitting the game and reluctantly placing another token into the machine. Then a sudden burst of bright light blinds you momentarily and sends electricity through your body.

You crash to the ground. It wasn't a ton of electricity, but still hurt like hell. Edd saw you lying there and came to help you up.

"Are you okay!?" He asked.

"I'll be fine. I'm okay." You say, shaking yourself off and going to find another game.

After a while you all decide to go home. You take Max for a walk by the pond when you're suddenly pushed from behind into the shallow water.

"Hey! You asshole!" You get up and turn to see Tord's stupid face. "The fuck was that for!?"

"Never let your guard down," He chuckles, "Also you've been gone for a while so I went out to look for you."

You look down at you watch, "I've been out for like 20 minutes!" You say, wringing your hoodie off.

"Well they were getting impatient, we were gonna watch a movie but decided to wait for you, thinking you'd be home in like 5 minutes. Then you were out for longer and we drew straws." He says.

"Ugh. Actually, do you mind helping me practice with Max? You just have to go hide." I say, "I just need something that smells like you."

"Sure. Then we go home." He says, giving you his shoe, and walking off into the woods.

"Ready Max? Find Tord!" I say, dropping his leash and holding out the shoe. Max smells it for a second then takes off towards the forest. We run for a minute before Max lays down beside Tord who's badly hidden behind a rock.

"Good boy, Max!" I say happily stroking him.

"Ok, time to go." Tord says, brushing the dirt off of him. I hand him back his shoe as we make our way back home.