Chapper 8

((Little bit more swearing than necessary but k)) ((plus some *wiggles eyebrows* other shit))

You get into your f/c 2 piece bathing suit. And grab a towel with (insert design) on it and leap into the car, in between Tom and Tord.

Tord keeps glancing at you, especially your chest. Really Tord!? You little piece of shit. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." You giggle. He actually has the nerve to take out his phone and take a pic of you. "Not literally, but okay." You laugh.

"Tord, stop being a perv before I come over there and beat yo ass." Tom says.

"Tom, stop ruining my fun before I come over there and shoot yo ass." Tord responds.

"Tord, stop being such a commie before I come over there and harpoon yo ass." Tom sasses back.

"That sound really kinky." You laugh.

"You just had to, didn't you?" Tom asks. You giggle, nodding your head.

"Y/n, stop interrupting before I come over there and fuck yo ass." Tord chuckles. You just burst out laughing. While Tom glares at Tord.

"Tord, stop trying to rape Y/n before I come over there and murder your ass." Tom spits, more seriously than before.

"Tom, stop being so strict before I come over there and... whip? yo ass." You say, elbowing him.

"Y/n, stop taking Tord's side before I come over there and lock yo ass up in an insane asylum!" Tom says, bursting out in laughter.

"That was good." You giggle.

"Guys, stop swearing before I turn the car around!" Edd yells.

"Edd, stop yelling or you're buying my another mirror." Matt huffs.

"Oh my god, Matt. You're great." You laugh.

"Really? You think I'm great?" Matt says, looking like a child on Christmas.

"Take it back, Y/n. You don't know what monster you've just released. Take it back! Now! Matt, you're not! You're a terrible person!" Tom yells.

"Yeah, you're a bad person!" Tord chips in.

Matt looks so sad, "Poor Matt! Guys, stop being so hard on him. Matt you're-" You start before Tom's hand is placed over your mouth. You pry Tom's hand away and pout at him, "What!?" You yell.

"Just don't. His ego goes through the roof and so does his voice. You won't have ears by tomorrow." Tom warns.

You pout and stay quiet. Tord takes out his phone and starts reading something. You look down at Tord's phone and begin to stealthily read.

((Sorry if I'm doing it wrong, I haven't read it before 'cause I'm pure af)) ((don't read that down there, I'm not proud)) ((He's reading hentai)) ((you've been warned))

I was drowning, slowly and painfully. But then I was filled with a huge pleasure. Something was inside of me. It wiggled, causing me to moan and let out all of the air in my lungs.

You stopped reading then. He's reading tentacle hentai! You feel your face heat up.

"Dude that's fucking gross." You state.

"He reading hentai again?" Tom asks.

"Yeah, problem?" He chuckles.

"Look, I don't want to be the one to kink shame, but... ew." I say, looking away and moving closer to Tom.

"We're here." Edd states, hopping out of the car, followed by Matt. Tom and Tord slide out and I'm last.

We walk over to a building and ask about tubing. It wasn't a busy day and we only had to wait a few minutes to go. It was, luckily, a 5 person tube. Tord and I sat on the sides, Tom beside me and Matt beside Tord, with Edd in the middle.
((Like in the picture but with 5 people))