Chapper 7

You sigh and head to your room. You curl up in your blankets and start to cry, thinking why me...

Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You check it and see that it's Dave.

Dave: How r u?

Y/n: Not dead

Dave: Thanks good
So hows ur family
?

Y/n: Im livin with my bro and his frends

Dave: Oh thats neat
I havta go now
Text if u need anything

Y/n: k bye

Just then you can hear the front door open, footsteps on the stairs, then a knock on your door.

"Come in." You say.

The door opens a crack "How're you holding up?" Tom asks.

"Fine." You shrug.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I know it's not my fault and everything, but I'm just sorry fate had to take you there. Anyways... I got Max." He says, opening the door fully. Max walks over to you and begins to lick your face.

"Down, Max. Oh, you good boy." You giggle. "I love you, Tom."

"I love you too, Y/n." He replies, hugging you.

"I think I want to sleep now, okay? I'm tired." You say, rubbing your eyes.

"Yes! Go ahead. I'll be downstairs if you need me. Or I'll leave a note on the fridge if we go out." He says, leaving the room.

"Good night, Tom." You say, falling asleep quite quickly.

...

You wake up to your phone vibrating in your pocket. You reluctantly look at it. Oh no...

It is a message from the military. Before you came to England, you were told by work that, if needed, you were to enlist in the military and help fight off the Red Army.

You open the E-mail, shivering with fear. It read;

Dear Y/n L/n,

We are sorry to report that the military is falling steadily. You are to enlist yourself in the war and fight bravely for the fate of the world. You will be taken to Norway to battle in 3 days. You are not needed to return to work in those days. Since you are a cop in the K-9 unit, we ask that you return you dog to the police station, where they will be given a new owner. We wish you good luck in your battle.

-The Military

You begin to shake and cry. Letting out only quiet whimpers at first, but then growing into screams of agony.

"Y/n! Y/n! It's okay. It's just a nightmare! You're-" Tom rushes in, trying to calm you.

"It's not! It's not a dream!" You cry into his shoulder, "Th... I have to go! I have to go so soon! I don't want to! I love you, Tom!"

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, please. What happened?" Tom asks, making you stare into his beautiful black orbs. By now, everyone has come into the room.

"The Red a-army is at war with th-the military. And the military is falling. So, I n-need to go fight. I'm sorry, Tom. I'm sorry, Edd. I'm sorry, Matt. I'm even sorry to Tord!" You cry.

"Y/n." Tom says, running his hand through your hair, "I'm so sorry. And we just got to catching up... Y/n..."

You look at everyone's faces. Edd and Matt look worried, scared, and on the verge of tears. Tord looks shocked, confused, and a bit worried.

Everyone comes in for a group hug except Tord, who leaves. You have 3 days. 3 days to do everything you've ever wanted to do.

You just breathe for a few seconds before saying; "Let's go tubing."

Everyone looks at you with a strange expression on their faces, then they melt into smiles. "Sure." Edd laughs.