Chapper 5

You told the guys you'd watch the movie in a bit, after you changed out of your soggy clothes. You were about to take off your bra when the door opened.

"Y/n-" The Norwegian accents starts.

"Close the door! Close the door! Close the door!" You start screaming, trying to cover up your exposed body.

"Oh my god! Y/n! I'm so sorry!" Edd says, who was behind Tord. Edd tries to close the door but Tord puts his foot in the way.

"Damn." Tord smirks, looking you up and down.

"Dude! Fuck off!" You scream, throwing whatever you can find at him, "Max! Where's Max!?"

"He's eating." Tord shrugs.

"Tord!" You hear Tom's voice yell. Then the door slams while Tom shout, "What the fuck was that!?"

"Just enjoying the show." Tord chuckles. Oh he's dead.

Then Matt starts to scream and Edd tries to calm Tom down.

"I'm not calming down! That's my sister! Tord you fucking pervert!" Tom yells. You quickly change and slam the door open.

Tord is up against the wall while Tom has his fist ready to punch, probably again. "Tord that was absolutely unacceptable! God, I hate you so fucking much right now." You say shakily. Tears start to form in your eyes. You hate showing weakness but this was giving you terrible flashbacks. "How could you!"

Flaaaash Baaaack

You walk into the bathroom of your high school, just minding your own business. You get into the stall and sit on the seat. Then a head pops out from under the stall, "Hey
y/n, miss me?"

"Jack! Get out!" You say, covering yourself and kicking his head.

"What!?" He yells, ducking back out of the stall. You suddenly feel very claustrophobic.
"I know you want me. You're just making me chase you."

"Get the fuck out!" You yell, pulling back up your clothes, "We're done, Jack!"

"First you refuse to have sex. Now, you refuse to let me look at what's rightfully mine!" He yells, "I will get you, y/n. You will fall for me wether you like it or not!" He yells and stomps out of the bathroom.

You just stand there, terrified, sad, angry. You cry for the rest of the day, in that bathroom. You were given detention because you were "skipping class." If they only knew... You didn't tell anyone what actually happened.

End of Flaaash Baaack

"You're really hot, though, y/n. How could I resist?" He chuckles.

"Whatever. What movie are we watching?" You ask, walking past them and wiping your eyes. He probably thinks you're flustered at his 'compliment' but you're the exact opposite.

"Y/n, wait, it's not really Tord's fault." Edd says, putting his hand on your shoulder, "I told him to apologize. I didn't know you were changing."

"I told you I was going to change then watch the movie with you!" You snap.

"Oh! Sorry, I guess I didn't hear you..." He looks down.

"It's fine." You spit out of pity.

You all watch movie with an uncomfortable silence floating around the room. Max came over to you and sat at your feet near the beginning. You and Matt were on chairs while Edd, Tom, and Tord sat on the couch. It was 'The Princess Bride.' You silently laughed, Heathers references spinning in your head.

((If you don't know Heathers just cut that part out))

Tom came and sat next to you at the ROUS (rodent of unusual size) part because it always spooked you. You just couldn't get over the creepiness of it.

You clung to him as he patted your head and whispered "You're such a baby."

"Don't judge me." You spit back.