Thank you?

Ummmmmmmm

6k reads

191 votes

So many comments

Thank you.

I do read all of your nice comments and it makes me feel so happy! Like, thank you so much! I love you all! Ever vote makes me feel so so happy!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I know I'm not very active but I am working on a Tomtord fanfic that might be published soon.

If you wanted to check out another book of mine and want to cry, see "he was nothing."

If you want to check out my art I have an art book that I update at least once a month maybe.

Anyways, that's about it. Thank you again for reading my story.

❤️

(Also, I can't message people here but I can read whatever you send, so yeah)