Chapper 15

"Hey!" Someone shouts, startling you.

You're in a war, you're in a tree, you're gonna die, It all comes rushing back as you look down at the a man with big eyebrows pointing a rifle at you. You look out at a very few red army soldiers. If he hadn't spotted you, you would have been safe.

You jump a bit and your gun somehow falls to the ground.

"Get down from there." He says.

"If you have a chance to get out alive, take it." Edd's words swirl in your mind. You obey and slowly climb down the tree.

He kicks your back, making you stumble forward and fall on your knees. He takes your wrists and puts handcuffs on them.

"Bad choice. You'll wish you had died." He chuckles, pushing you away. He leads you to a van with about five other people in it.

"Get in." He demands, pushing you inside. You stumble a bit and fall on your side. He slams the door and as the car jerks forwards you fall again.

"Bad choice, lady." One of the men in here say.

"I know." You sigh.

"No. You don't know yet." He chuckles.

...

The door opens and men push you out the door and into a large building. They lock you up in a cell with concrete walls and a metal door. Nothing else. Not even a bed. Nothing.

You lie down in the middle of the floor. So now you're a prisoner. Great job, Y/n. After a few minutes of thinking about life, a guard opens the door and orders you out. You follow quietly as they whisk you away to a room full of people. Or should you say, a room full of prisoners and guards. They're all handcuffed, just like you are, or wearing uniforms and carrying guns.

You sigh, looking around. No windows and one door which is guarded, no escaping now. You glance at each persons face. All of them bear different expressions. One has tears streaming down his face. One is scared. One is angry. Most of them have no expression, they're already broken.

As you skim the audience your eyes land on a familiar face. His caramel hair bearing two little horns. Tord.

Tears brim your eyes. Not tears of sadness, no. Tears of joy. You're finally seeing someone you know. He may be someone you hate, but that doesn't matter now. ... But why is Tord here?

His face turns towards you and your eyes lock. Half his face is scarred and he has an eye patch. What happened?

"Tord..." Tears slip out of your eyes and you start walking toward him. As you're just a metre away from him, a guard blocks your path.

"Back up, ma'am." He spits.

"W-what...? Tord?" You whimper, trying to see past the guard. Then it hits you. He's one of them. The uniform. The guard. He's one of them.

Tord huffs, "Guess my cover's blown, eh?" He chuckles, waving the guard aside.

"Tord, what's going on?" You question.

"It's called war, Y/n. You've just found yourself a prisoner in my base." What...? His base!?

"What do you mean your base!?" You exclaim.

"I'm their leader, damn, you're dumb."

"You're their leader. You've killed a lot of people. Ugh, why Tord!?"

"Don't call me Tord. I'm red leader to you. And because I can." He says calmly.

"Why can't you just let us go? What good are we to you?" You beg.

"They're good for information. You are good for ransom." What?

"Ransom!? What are you talking about!?" You cry.

"Well to your brother, of course. He'd do anything for you. I'll give you up for him then torture the shit out of him!" He laughs.

"What!? No! No, you can't do that!"

"Oh, but I can."

"No, you can't."

"And why can't I?"

"I won't let you do that."

"And how are you gonna stop me?"

You smirk, "If I punch you in the face the guards will shoot me, right?"

"You aren't dumb enough to do that. Yes, they will kill you. But you would never-" Whack!

And then you drop to the floor as a loud bang radiates through the room, and pain erupts in your shoulder.

A/n- Wow the cliffhangers are real.