Chapper 9

The boat begins to move, pulling the tube along with it. It starts out slow, but begins picking up speed quickly since Tord kept giving a thumbs-up. It was amazing. You swerved to the left and right, everyone almost falling off. You went over huge waves, making you fly for a second. Then you swerved to the right and Tom fell off, flying over you as he did so.

"You okay?" You ask, helping him back up onto the tube.

"Yeah! It was great! I was doing summersaults in the water. Though, my hands and neck kind of hurt." He sighs. The boat starts moving again and continues to whip you back and forth, side to side.

Matt ended up flying next and then Edd. You begun to feel a bit dizzy and sick.

"Hey, Y/n! I bet I can hold on longer than you!" Tord laughs.

"Is that a... challenge!?" Your stomach doesn't feel too well, "You-" Then you go over a huge wave and throw up all over Tom and yourself.

The boat stops and Tom asks, "Do you want to keep going?"

"Mmmn. Ehh..." You start before you release more stomach acid. "I don't feel so..." And even more comes out.

"No, your not going back on. She needs off!" Tom says to you then the boat.

Once you finish, they pull you in and you begin getting off when the world goes sideways and you tumble into the water. The life jacket does it's work and the drivers help you back up.

"Hehe... I win." Tord states triumphantly. You give him a glare and hop onto the boat.

"Just throw up over the side if need be. Do you want Gravol?" One guy asks, handing you your towel.

"Yes please." You say, smiling. He hands you one and starts driving again. You begin to feel tired and ask if it's okay if you sleep. They allow it and you sleep.

...

You feel as if your being carried. You flutter your eyes open and there's Tom, carrying you. "Ah, finally awake?"

"No..." You mutter.

"Well," He sets you down on your feet, but still lets you lean on him, "You woke up just in time, get in the car."

You leave Tom's side and fall the other way into Edd. "Edd, you wanna carry me? Since Tom's being salty." You stick your tongue out at him.

"Um... the car's right there, you know." Edd says, half pushing you into the middle seat in the back.

The car starts it's bumpy ride back. You fall half asleep and find your head on Tord's shoulder during a turn. Then nothing again.

...

You wake up in your comfy bed, not feeling as tipsy. You head downstairs to find the guys watching a movie. "Sup." You mutter just loud enough. Edd and Tord are on chairs with Matt and Tom on the couch.

"Y/... Y/n. I have something to say." Edd says, pausing the tv and standing up, "I... You're really smart and nice. And sweet, and funny. And pretty too, unlike that even matters, I'd like you even without your cuteness."

"Edd... Are you... Do you... Like me...?" You giggle.

"Yeah. Do you want... Do... Do you want to go out or something?" He smiles.

"Awww! Edd! You're so sweet. You're funny. I-" You start, you'd never even suspect he'd have a crush on you.

"Before you say anything! I want to take you out tonight. If that's okay with you... and Tom." Edd smiles a genuine smile.

"Psh! Don't ask Tom's permission. I'm my own person, and I'd be single for life if Tom had anything to with it." You laugh.

"I'd actually be okay with Edd being my brother in law." Tom shrugs.

"So, could you be ready by 7?" Edd asked.

"Wait, what time is it?" You ask.

"6." Edd replies.

"Yah, okay. I'll be back!" You say running upstairs to get pretty.