Chapper 10

((Sorry if I get language wrong))

You throw on your favourite dress/suit and f/c heels and put on mascara, lipstick, blush, curl/straighten/colour/somethingelse your hair. You're actually really happy about how you look.

You walk elegantly down the stairs. Everyone except Edd is on the couch and chairs. Matt looks at you first, "Wow! You're almost as pretty as me!"

"Aw, thanks Matt." You smile.

"Edd's getting changed as well, if you were wondering." Tom says.

"Wow, Y/n. Ju-" Tord starts.

"Can it, commie. I don't want to hear shit from you." You spit.

"I was just-"

"Bakane! I said I don't want to hear it! Tu pezzo di merda!" You yell, first in Japanese then in Italian. You're not fluent in any language except for English, but know a few words and phrases. (You idiot! I said I don't want to hear it! You piece of shit!)

"You wanna tell me what that means?" Tord asked.

"No."

"Fine, Knulle deg." (Fine, fuck you.)

"Knulle deg, også." You say, sticking your tongue out. (Fuck you, too.)

"Y/n... You're beautiful." Edd says from behind you. You turn to see him in a black tux with a green tie.

"And you're so cute!" You squeal, fangirling.

"So, shall we?" He blushes, opening the door for me. You walk off to the passenger's side. You get in his car and talk about life. Then the conversation you dreaded dearly came up as you pulled into the parking lot of a diner.

"I'm sorry I had to tell you now. You'll be gone in a few days, I might never see you ever again..." Edd says.

"I know... But I'm sort of glad you said it now. I may never had known and it would've haunted you forever." You say, trying to cheer him up.

"Hello, table for two?" The waiter asks as we walk in.

We nod and follow the waiter.

"So, have you decided what you want?" The waiter asks.

"I'll have a (something) and (drink)" You smile.

"I guess I'll have that too, plus fries." Edd says. The waiter leaves and you sit and talk for a while.

"So... How's life?" You ask, trying to start conversation again.

"I think that's this fifth time you've asked that..." Edd giggles.

"I don't know what else to say!" You blurt out.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." He sighs, "Can you promise me something? And it's not just for me, it's to everyone else..."

"Um... okay?" You say, not liking where this was going.

"When you're in the army," Oh boi! "If you ever have a chance to come back in once piece, take it."

"Edd... I... Okay." You sigh.

"What...? I thought you'd be all heroic and 'I'd die for my honour' and stuff." He laughed.

"If I get that choice, to live, I'll take it." You smile.

The waiter comes back with your food. You eat, laugh, and talk through the night. It was really fun. You had an amazing time.

"The bill, please." Edd kindly asks the waiter.

He pays and you ride home.

"Edd, Y/n, how was it?" Tom asks as you walk in the door, he pulls you into a hug.

"It was great, Edd's so sweet." You smile, "Watching Insane Zombie Pirates with Tord, I see. Where's Matt?"

"Bed. He needs his beauty sleep." Tom says, giving his best Matt impression.

"I should head to bed, too." Edd says, walking up the stairs.

Once Edd's upstairs you say, "I'm going too."

"G'night." Tom says.

"Night." You say and head upstairs. You throw on your pjs and knock on Edd's door.

"Come in." He says. You open the door a crack and gulp, No turning back...

((Insert le song))

"So, Edd... Do you wanna hang? Do you wanna hang? Do you wanna hang for a bit?" You sing, "Just you and me. Intimately. Talking about our love and feelings and shit.

"Do you wanna get- Do you wanna get- Do you wanna get really deep? We could connect. If I get erect, you could rock this baby fast asweep." You look at him, he's surely panicking.

"Y-Y/n... I don't-" You cut him off and continue singing.

"Do you wanna stop? Do you wanna stop? Do you wanna stop being coy?" You then hover over him, "Do you wanna get- Do you wanna get- Wanna get inside my diaper boy?"

"Y/n, no." Edd gulps. You burst out laughing.

"Oh, I just had to, my bucket list, I'm sorry." You say, falling on him.

"Y/n, your weird." Edd scoffs.

"But you love me even though." You giggle and kiss him quickly, get up, and leave.

"I can't believe you." Tom chuckles, sitting on his bed.

"You heard me? Heh... I had to, okay?" You laugh, "Good night, again."

"Good night." Tom says and leaves.

((Prepare to have your heart ripped from your skull! (Don't ask)))