Introduction!

Ok hello its me! Things you need to know!
One: You are a werewolf don't ask why it just goes with the story it will hopefully make sense in the end!
Two:
F/C = Favorite Color
H/C = Hair Color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
H/S = Hair Style
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
E/A/T/C = Ears And Tail Color
B/N = Your Brothers Name
I think that's it! If there's more then I'll update it anyway come back later to actually read the story anyways bye my yummies

Your story!
You are a werewolf. You have/had great parents. You weren't to rich but you also weren't so poor. You lived in a two story house. You had a mother, a father, and an adopted brother who doesn't live with you anymore. Your mother is 34 and your father is 36. Your adopted brother is 23. Your mom's name is Y/M/N L/N and your Father's Name is Y/F/N L/N. Your adopted brother's name is Y/B/NL/N. One day your mom got really sick and your dad took her the hospital making you have to go to your brother's. A month goes by and your parents don't come home you get worried and ask your brother but he says they're fine. Two more months go by and you demand your brother to tell you the truth and he does. He said that they both died from the sickness the first month. That makes you an orphan and means you live with your brother neow. After your parents death you didn't talk to much people considering they were the ones who told her to break her shell but when they left she got a second shell and it was hard to break. Her trustworthy friends help her breakthrough...kinda.