Gym Class (Ch.35)

Y/N pov

Its the next day.

Am ready to wake up neow.

I get up and get ready for school.

(

You wear one of them above Ig...)

Little did I know I was gonna meet my new best friend today.

I asked my brother to drive me to school before he goes to work and he said only today because if he did it everyday he would be late.

We get to school and I go to my area.

I wait for Madison to come.

When she does she compliments my hat.

"Thanks I love it too!" I say.

We talk for a bit and then Vlyad comes in.

"Hai Vlyad!" I say.

I missed being able to say that.

"Hoi!" He says as he sits with us.

We all hang out and talk waiting for the bell to ring.

~Ring Ring~

We all head to class.

Today was normal.

Well as normal as I would imagine it to be since its only the second day.

Anyways the true fun starts in gym!

When I first go in there I get scared that I wouldn't know anybody there until I see squishy.

I quickly run over to her and sit with her waiting for the gym teachers to come out.

When they do we do some math problems and talk about a sports article in the newspaper.

Then they tell us to get in a group of two.

Of course me and squishy are in a group and out of the corner of my eye I see two girls exited to be in the same class together and to be partners.

The coaches tell us to do some partner activities and then they say to group up with two other people.

At first me and squishy freak out and then I remember the two girls.

I drag Squishy over to them and we become partners.

"Wazzup!" I say as we sit with our new group.

"Hai!" The girl with blonde hair says.

Sorry guys I'm gonna stop right here because I have a huge headache and I have a feeling if I right anymore its gonna get worse so uh bye~

~Sick~Chan~