Lucky to have him back (Ch.33)

Y/N

I hear my brother come home and for the first time in a long time I walk downstairs to greet him.

"Oh uh hey Y/N!" He says as he sets his bag down.

"Hai!" I say actually happy to see me.

"Wow your actually talking to me." He says as his eyes start to water," your voice has changed so much.

I walk up to him," Heh yeah I guess not talking to anybody for awhile can do that to your voice. " you say as you laugh awkwardly.

"You mean you didn't talk to your friends?" He asks.

"Not after you told me about our parents." I say getting a little sad.

"Oh Ig that makes sense..." He says.

There's an awkward silence between us as we just stand there.

"I missed you." I finally say as a few tears go down my face.

He walks up and hugs me," I missed you too."

"Can I come back into your life?" I ask and hug him back.

"To me you never left."

"Thanks" I say not knowing what else to say.

"No, thank you. I couldn't imagine me living the rest of my life not talking to you." He says as he stops hugging me.

"Can we have a special family dinner?" I ask as I wipe away my tears.

"IHOP?" He asks.

You nod.

"Let me go take a shower and we'll go out ok?" He says already starting to walk towards the stairs.

"Ok!" I say.

He walks up the stairs and then I go up to and go to my room.

I decide to put on a slightly fancy outfit.

When I'm all dressed I put my hair up and go wait down stairs.

A few minutes later my brother comes downstairs and says," well I'm glad you got dressed up but you know what you were wearing was fine right?"

"I know but I just wanted to look nice."

"Ok then let's go!" He says grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

I walk out the door and get in the car.

Family dinner time!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will be the Family Dinner! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed. Bye~

Family Dinner~Chan