Hai Vlyad! (Ch.30)

A/N

Woah spoopy chapter thirty. Btw I was just attacked but a cat and I'm still recovering. I can literally feel my heart beating so hard. It was super spoopy. Anyways on with the story.

Vlyad pov

I'm walking around the track with Madison at recess getting to know her.

We keep walking when Squishy runs up to me and gives me a hug from behind.

At first I'm confused and then I turn around and hug her back.

Behind her I see the werewolf girl from earlier hiding her face again.

"OMG VLYAD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Squishy screamed as she hugged me.

"I missed you too!" I say while laughing at how exited she is.

"I'm not the only one who missed you tho." She says.

Smol A/N I'm watching a markiplier video and it got really sad so now I'm kinda sad so the miiiite get a little sad? Idk anyways once again enjoy...

Y/N pov

"I'm not the only one who missed you tho." Squishy says and when I hear it I mentally die inside.

She gestures to me and I give an awkward wave,"H-hi..."

"Y-Y/N?" He asks as his eyes get watery.

"Yup..."

Suddenly out of nowhere he hugs me.

He cries out on my shoulder," Why? Why did you stop talking to us?"

"I was going through some bad shit and I'm sorry. I say as tears also roll down my face as I hug him back and comfort him.

"You know you could've told us! We were there for you! We always will be!"

"I know and I'm sorry. I just...I just couldn't deal with people at that moment. I tried so hard to just tell myself everything was ok. I built a shell up so fast that it was hard to break down. I stopped talking to everyone. Even my brother. I hated everyone. I felt like the world was lying to me." I say as I sob into him.

"Why?" He asks.

I tell him my story and we talk it out.

After talking for a bit we realise that Madison was just standing there awkwardly listening to everything.

"I'm sorry Madison for you having to hear all that." I says.

"Its ok." She says warmly smiling.

Damn she's so cute.

We all talk and catch up and get to know Madison all recess.

It was great.

We were back.

Hallow guys ish me. I'm not as sad anymore. So it looks like you already like Madison and your friends with Vlyad again. Its 1:30 A.M atm here for meh. I hope you enjoyed this chapter see ya!

Not so sad~Chan