Getting to know each other!

Y/N POV

You sit on the same bench as last time and wait for school to start. You watch as other kids get dropped off too. You see the three boys again and you watch them for awhile. You hear the bell and you walk to your class. You see that the scarf boi is in your class and you smile a little. You sit At your desk and wait for class to start. You see a teacher walk into your classroom but it wasn't the same teacher as yesterday. She, " Hello class I'm Mrs.Price! I'm sorry that I wasn't here my son was getting his shots. But I'm here now so that's the important thing. Anyways can you all please make a circle on the carpet." Everyone goes and sits on the carpet and makes the closest thing they can to a circle. "Ok children" she sit on the carpet with us "We're going to get to know each other! How fun does that sound!" The children cheer. " ok ok calm down let's get started. I'll go first then we'll go around clockwise. I'm Kaitlyn Price. My favorite color is purple. My favorite food is chocolate. And my favorite drink it coffee."

The rest of the kids went then it was my turn. " H-hi I'm Y/N L/N. My favorite color is f/c. My favorite food is f/f. My favorite drink is f/d." I say and then look over at the scarf boi. He looks back at me then looks down blushing and I do the same. I guess we were both staring at each other.

The other kids went and then it got to scarf boy's turn. "H-h-hey I'm V-v-vlyad Ro-Ro'meave. My f-favorite color is g-green. M-my favorite food i-is c-cake. My favorite d-drink is orange juice." (Idk why I pick orange juice it was just the first thing I thought of) he stutters so much its kinda hard to understand but I got it.

Hai! Sorry if this was kinda boring I'm really tired I wrote this at 4:00 in the morning. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed! Bye mah yummies!!!

P.s sorry I haven't updated idk why I didn't I just didn't anyways bye love you!