My Diary Pt.3 (Ch.21)

A/N
If you haven't already then if you are enjoying this book you can read my Aphlyn book. I might make a sequal/prequal now that there's a new series to give me more info. Anyways enjoy!

Y/N pov (when does it ever change anymore lol)

You were right.

So much to write about.

You look around your room for something to write with.

Once you find something to write with you begin...

Dear diary 2.0

   I'm back! Boi has it been a long day. And I'm only in kindergarten. Woah. So, where do I start? Oh yeah let's start with Vlyad. I finally spoke to him! The cookie worked like my mom said it would. Thanks mum! We became dino buddies! It was great. Then I forgot I was bus so I got to ride home with Vlyad and his brothers. At first I though Zane was cute then I realised he was just a big baby. Then there mother ,Silvana, got a call from my brother and drove me home. At first when I came home I though nobody was there so I called out for my parents and what I didn't expect was for my brother to call from upstairs. I ran upstairs as soon as I heard his voice. He told me mum's surgery was going to take a few weeks so he's gonna have to watch me. As much as I feel bad for my mum I'm glad my brother is back in my life and guess what he didn't rn change he's still the same buttnugget. Honestly I couldn't think of anything bad to write about here. Except that Cindy wasn't at school so I couldn't tell her. I'm kinda glad she wasn't cus I got to talk to squishy and I don't think I was ready yet. Well I guess that's all I gotta say for neow! Bye journal!

-Y/N 9/28/10 (that's my birthday hehe I turned five that year :3)

I think I'm gonna do the journal entries just to catch up on everything that happens in the last few chapters but idk yet. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this buhbye!

~Diary~Chan~