Our New Crush (Ch.37)

A/N
I know you probably hate time skips but I kinda wanna end this story soon so uh yeah sorry. Anyways enjoy!

Y/N

I wake up the next day and get dressed.

( that's what you wear but in any colour you want Ig)

Once I'm dressed I start walking to school.

I should probably say this now its been a few weeks of school so now me and Akyra are better friends.

Anyways back to me walking to school.

When I get to school I sit at my normal table like literally every other day.

We go to class like every other day but today we are getting new seats.

I can tell because the desks are moved around.

I ask my teacher where my new seat it and go to sit in it.

Later the rest of the kids get to class and sit in their new seats.

Beside me is this blonde headed boi.

I pretty sure Madison has a crush on him but she won't tell me because she is embarrassed about it.

Across from him is this really cute blonde headed boi but his hair looked like a whiteish  blonde.

Across from me is an empty seat which I guess is for one of the special ed kids that come in during free time.

Our teacher tells us to get to know our new seat buddies.

The guy that sits next to me said his name was Tanner.

The cute boi across from him said his name was Marek.

I think I mite have a huge crush on him.

And I just met him.

Is that bad?

We do our work and talk a bit.

Our group got in trouble a few times for talking to much but we kept talking.

Then the special Ed kids come in and it turns out Squishy is assigned the seat in front of me.

Me and Squishy talk as I fill her in on some work that she missed.

Tanner called us weird for some of the things we talked about.

I think Tanner is weird because he is always biting his lip when he is looking at me and sometimes he stares at me.

Me and squishy talk more with Marek as well.

Then it was time for recess.

I was about to go to the place where me Squishy and Vlyad usually meet up but then Squishy stops me.

I give her a confused look and she tells me they broke up.

I comfort her and we talk all recess.

I told her about my crush on Marek and she makes fun of me.

I miss Vlyad tho.

Well I hoped you guys enjoyed. Looks like you have a new crush and that Squishy and Vlyad broke up. Anyways I wrote a new Aphlyn book so if you guys wanna go check it out you can! Anyways I hope your enjoying this so far the end is near buhhhhbyyyye~