My Diary (Pt. 1) (Ch.11)

A/N

Has anybody noticed how like Vlyad hasn't even been in this story like at all...I'm sorry I'm working on it anyways...enjoy this chapter

Y/N pov

We go to class together and become more of friends. She tells me her name is Mindy.

She also tells me she has an older sister named Lynne.

We talk more until school ends.

"I'm sorry I'm bus I gotta go!" She yells down the hallway as she runs away.

" Its okay!" I say back.

I walk outside and sit on my regular bench waiting for my parents.

I see Vlyad again.

This time I walk up to him.

I have nothing to lose now.

"Hi" I say to him.

"Uh Hi?"

"I just wanted to say I liked your scarf." You say blushing.

Dang it I thought I could do it.

"Oh uh thanks.." He says blushing.

Just then my parents came and I said bye and got in my car.

~Time Skip to home~

You walk in your house and go into your room to do your homework.

You need something to distract you from life rite now.

To distract you from him leaving.

You push the pencil down hard every time you write.

You finish your homework and freak out a bit needing something to distract you.

You then remember that you have a diary that your mom got you for Christmas the you never used.

You find it and start writing in it.

( ima just put a cuss words warning here)

Dear Diary,

   Heh I've never though I'd be doing thing. It just wasn't my thing. But I guess now it is. I'll try to write more. Or just when life goes down hill. Whichever one works more. So I guess I should write down my problems. I heard it helps. So, where do I start... Ugh. Let's start off with the first day of school. It was great. That's all I gotta say about it. The second day of school tho. It started off fine then Mindy happened. Like what even was her problem. Oh yeah I outsmarted her. People hate being out smarted. That's simple. Then she hit me. Still simple. I couldn't remember what happened in the ambulance but I did in the hospital. My brother was there for me. Like he always was. It was great. I finally slept. That was fantastic. Then I went back to school. I met that girl in the bathroom. She told me her problems and I helped. Or at least I think I did. But then at recess Mindy happened again. I don't even know why she was yelling at her. She was probably just being a b*tch. Because why not. Then she hit her. On the abuse marks. That must've hurt. I can't even imagine. Now that girl is probably in the hospital. That's good. We need more good things around here. Then I confronted Mindy about her sh*t. I told her things I probably shouldn't but I trust her now. That's another thing we need around here. Trust.

This is not the end of the journal entry she just needed to turn to teh next page so that's where I'm going to end it. I find it funny that this is like a 5 or 6 year old writing bad words lol but like she said we just need to grow up. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you come back in like the next hour to read the next one bye~

Jaida ~ Senpai