ThE tItLe Is ToO sHoRt (Ch.8)

Y/N pov

You wake up again this time hooked up to a heart rate machine thingy in a hospital bed. You look around and see your brother waiting for you to wake up. When you sees you sit up he gets up and hugs you and says," I'm so glad you woke up I didn't want to lose a part of my new family"

You try to speak but your throat hurts so it comes out as a cough. He gives you a cup of water and you take a sup then say," Thanks and I'm glad I woke up too I couldn't imagine your life without me." You laugh a little and see him smile as he says," shut up you buttnugget anyways how are you feeling?"

You feel a little lightheaded from just waking up but you say," I feel fine ."

"That's great the doctors said to call you in here when you wake up so I'll brb ok?"

"Ok" you say as he leaves.

You sit there and stare at your feet waiting for him to come back.

A doctor walks in with you brother following being him.

"Well hello there little Missy I'm Drake Reindeer but you can just call me Dr. Drake" (get it cus drake the reindeer from the Christmas caroling video...no? Ok) the doctor said.

"Hai Dr. Drake" you say not knowing what else to say.

"Looks like your all fixed up and ready to go lemme (smash) just unhook you from these machines." He says as he walks over to your bed.

You nod and he starts unhooking everything.

When he's done unhooking everything you get up and walk over to your brother who's signing papers to take you home.

As soon as you come over he stops writing, gives the papers to the doctor, and hugs you.

"I'm glad your ok and this isn't as serious as last time." He says.

You stop hugging and say," I'm glad I'm oki too because if I wasn't then I would've never met scarf-- Vlayd." You say the last part to yourself.

You two walk out of the hospital and he drives you home and puts on some music from Dear Evan Hansen (hehe).

On the drive you guys just talk and take in the view. (Hehehehe get the reference...sorry)

Hello everybody its a me Jaida! Once again I'm sorry for not updating much I'm just not very creative. Anyways I hope you have enjoyed this chapter with all its references bye mah yummies!