Ch.7 (I gave up on naming chapters :3)

Squishy's POV 2.0

"Oh uh idk I uh..." She trails off.

"If you have something to tell me then just do it please." He says.

He then sees a crowd around the swings and says," what happening over there?"

I turn around and look at the swings. It suddenly hits me that that's where Y/N last was. "Oh crap..." I say to myself as I run over there.

I push through the crowd and see Y/N laying on the ground holding her chest.

~~You already know what happens after that so back to your pov~~

You wake up in a ambulance and you start freaking out. You take shallow breaths and you keep hitting your arm because that's what you do when your scared.

A doctor/nurse thing notices that your freaking out and tries to calm you down.

"Shhh.." She says. "You're ok you'll be just fine."

You look at her and ask, "Where am I and what's going on?"

"You're in an ambulance and you're going to the hospital. Do you not remember what happened?" She responds.

You sit there thinking for a minute. What did happen. You shake your head 'no' at her.

"Oh well I don't actually because I wasn't there but maybe we could go back and look at the school cameras. All I know is that you were hit or something in the chest because you stopped breathing."

You start remembering what happened but its not so clear. All you remember is you sitting on a swing and the falling over on the ground.

You sit there trying to remember what happened as the nurse just sits there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

A few minutes go by and you've just been staring blankly at the wall. You keep remembering the swing and that's all you can see.

The nurse says something but you can't hear her clearly because you're lost in thought.

"Y/N.....Y/N are you ok?" The nurse asks.

You snap out of your thoughts and nod slowly.

"Ok I just wanted to ask if your chest hurts." She says.

You don't feel pain in your chest it just feels kinda numb so you say," No it doesn't really hurt. To be honest I can't really feel it."

She just nods and says," Ok if you need anything just tell me we should be at the hospital soon."

You nod and lay back down trying to think. Soon you eventually fall asleep from the lack of sleep you've been getting. In your dreams you are still trying to remember what happened.

Yo what up babes.... So are you liking the story so far or no? Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you read more. Sorry I don't update a lot I just can never really think of anything to do with the story. Anyway bye my yummies have a great dayyy!!