Mah Diary Pt.5 (Ch.41)

Third person pov

After a few months of Vlyad and Y/N dating the school year ends.

They hang out all summer break.

Sometimes they hang out with other friends but mainly by themselves.

Summer break is coming to an end and the school year is about to start.

Speaking about the school year about to start tomorrow is the first day.

This year Vlyad is on the same team as Y/N.

The lions.

And guess who would've been on the other team if they were still here!

Squishy...

Yep but we don't talk about her...anymore.

Anyways back to the story.

Rn Y/N is writing in her diary.

Let's see what she is writing.

Y/N pov

I grab my journal.

I haven't seen it in awhile.

Ok whatever let's just write.

Dear Diary,

Oh boy its been awhile. Where do I even start. Where did I even stop. Wow. The first day of fourth grade. I can't believe I made it this far. I'm surprised I didn't write about the dinner date. I forgot about the 'happiness act'. Idek if we should do that now. I'll think about it. Anyways... Let's start off from the internet dating. Horrible idea. I don't plan on ever doing it again. After that one breakup. I don't need to do it again anyways I have Vlyad. That's all I gotta say about the internet dating thing. Now onto the dinner date. After the first day of school Squishy encouraged me to talk to my brother again. So I did. And it was great. IHOP ftw Ami rite? Anyways didn't my brother get a girl's number? I'll have to ask him about it. Anyways the date was nice me and him hang out every now and then but he has to work so I don't see him a lot but that's fine. Oki what's next? Oh yeah! Then I met my two new best friends! Akyra and Cassie. Me and Cassie don't really talk so I'd say I met my New one best friend. Anyways she was great. We talk everyday. I can't imagine fourth grade without her. Then I found out that Squishy lived down the road. Me and her hung out everyday. That was great. I kinda miss her now. Then the day after I found out she lived down the road we got new seats in first period.

~Next Page of Diary~

In our new seats there was a guy who sat next to me named Tanner. I don't really like him tho. He's kinda annoying. Then across from him was my new crush Marek. He was really coot and nice. And across from me sat Squishy. Then me and Marek became better friends. We played Minecraft together. Me and Squishy stopped talking and Me and Akyra became better friends. Oh I forgot to say that the day we got new seats Squishy and Vlyad broke up. Me and Vlyad didn't talk for awhile but then started to talk again when I stopped talking to squishy. Anyways then we had X-Games! It was a great day! The owls won and later we got to go to the park as an award. Later squishy moved. At first I didn't realise until I saw the 'for sale' sign on her yard. Not to be rude but I kinda didn't care. I don't think her mum liked me much anyway. She said I was a bad influence on her when I literally did nothing. Anyways me and Vlyad became closer friends and starting 'flirting' with each other. Then came the day where we finally confessed to each other. I wear the necklace that he got me everyday. Its very beautiful. We are still dating to this day. We hung out all summer and tomorrow is the first day of school. And I'm excited. Well that's been my life since last time I wrote.

~Y/N 8/1/15~

Hai! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I had fun writing it! The book is coming to an end soon! I hope your enjoying it. Anyways I gotta write the next chapter so uh bye~