A New Perspective

Y/N POV

You lay there holding your chest and crying trying to breathe. The girl from earlier ( the nice one) pushed through the crowd and came up to you. "Are you ok?" She asks. You shake your head 'no' and she walks away saying, " I'll go get a teacher then." You still lie their as children are gathered around you whispering to each other. You hear some " Is she ok's?" And some "Is she gonna die?" You smile abit at every bodies worriedness and then a teacher comes up to you. "Are you oki?" She asks. You slowly shake your head 'no' and she picks you up and carries you inside. As you are being carried down the hallways you hear the teacher talking and a walky talky thingy telling them to call and ambulance. You get dizzy from all the turns down the hallway and you slowly pass out.

The Nice Girl's POV (idk if I gave her a name yet but eh you can name her if you want)

I walk up to Y/N and ask her if she wants me to talk to her "lover boy". She says Yesh so I go over to him. " Hey Vlayd! (sorry if I spell it wrong idk how to spell it sorry...) How are you?" Vlyad turns around and his face turns a little red from embarrassment, "uh h-hi? I'm doing g-great... Hbu?" "I'm doing just fine..." *Insert Awkward Silence here* "So uh why did you come over here?" He asked. You look at him weirdly then realized you were supposes to talk to him. "Oh uh yeah uh.....I just wanted to tell you about my friend.." "....what about your friend?" He asked confused. "Hmm? Oh yeah she's pretty cool Ig..." He looked even more confused and asked, "Why are you telling me this...?"

Sorry to leave this on a cliff hanger again but I felt like if I did anymore it would get to long. Anyways ... Hi its been awhile cus school has started and I get distracted easily so uh yeah... Hope you enjoyed leave suggestions for the nice girls name and for what you want me to do in this story. That will be it for this chapter so uh bye my yummies!