We can get through this (Ch.14)

A/N Vlayd is coming soon I swear!

Y/N pov

My dad started first.

"Well, first off work has been getting slower. We're getting fewer customers each day. They said they're cutting my bill in half. They said they mite even go out of business."

Then my mom.

"Ig I'll start off with work as well. The boss keeps bitching at me for being sick and its getting worse. She keeps me more work than everyone else. Stuff is getting hard. Stacks of papers are getting heavier each day. And I went to the doctors and he said.." She started choking on her words and crying more," its getting worse and there's no cure."

"What? How? No there has to be a cure!" I cry out.

"Nope! He said that is a special werewolf thing. He said I could go in and they could test stuff on me and if it goes wrong they're gonna give us a lot of money."

"I think you should try it mom what if it goes well." I choke out through tears.

"Well if my hunnybun thinks I should do it then I will." She smiles through her tears.

Then, it was my turn.

"So, Y/N how has life been?" My dad says.

I think about everything that has happened the past three days.

"It feels like hell" I say.

"So I guess we can all agree that the past few days have been shit?" He asks.

Me and mum nod.

Its all we can do left.

For the rest of the day all we do is comfort each other.

That's all we need to do rite now.

So hey guys its me again. You're probably tired of me. Heh a lot of people are its oki. So, how are you liking teh story. I swear the cookie is coming. I think it comes in teh next chapter. Anyways bye~

~teh very tired and very hungry Jaida~