1

I opened the door to my new house. I heard a shriek from upstairs, that made me shriek too. Suddenly, a guy with brown hair and a large forehead ran down the stairs. "Oh! Sorry if I scared you!" I apologised. "No, you didn't scare me, you scared Josh. You must be Y/N, right?" He asked. "Yeah, that's me. You are?" I asked. "Brendon Urie." He replied. I nodded and dragged my suit case upstairs. "Here, let me take something," he offered. "No, no. I can do it." I said. He took a couple of bags anyway. "Oh, er thanks," I said with a smile. "Brendon, have you caught the murderer yet?" A trembling voice came from upstairs. "No, Brendon is dead. You're next." I said in a maniacal voice, stifling a laugh. Another yell. "Josh, I'm still alive. That was Y/N." Brendon said, laughing loudly. "Not funny." I heard Josh say. I carried on up the stairs. We went up another set of stairs. My room was in the attic. It was Y/F/C (your fave colour). "Did you and Josh do this?" I questioned in an excited voice. "No, a llama did it. Of course we did it. But not just me and Josh though. Dan, Phil and Tyler helped too." He said. I squealed a bit, hopping from one foot to another. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I squealed, and hugged Brendon.

 "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I squealed, and hugged Brendon

(It looks like this but in your favourite colour)