9

When we arrived at the park, Darcy was looking at the park in awe. It was huge.

"Come on!" Darcy cried, pulling at my arm as I got our drinks out the back of the car

"Come on!" Darcy cried, pulling at my arm as I got our drinks out the back of the car. "I'm coming!" I laughed. She skipped to the park. She pointed at a piece of climbing frame. "Can you help?" She said, trying to climb up the wall.

Time skip brought to you by Josh's attractive yellow hair

When we arrived back at Louise's, I made Darcy some food. We had grilled cheese, a few carrot sticks and a chocolate bar. Someone knocked on the door. Darcy ran to get it. She's so sweet. I heard Josh's voice echoing down the landing. "Is Y/N still here?" I hear him say. I poke my head round the door frame. "Did I hear my name?" I said. He laughed. "Yeah, I was bored and lonely so I came here." He explained. "Oh, cool. You can help with Darcy." I said, laughing. Darcy ran back into the lounge, leaving me and Josh in the landing. I ran up to him and pecked him on the cheek. "Missed you, Jishwa." I said giggling. (Sorry smut fans, no smut today.) Darcy came back in the room, banging a little drum. "Awww." I cooed. "Look Josh, it's a drum!" Darcy exclaimed. "Oh wow! Can you play it?" He asked. "Yeah!" She giggled, banging it more. I sat there laughing, admiring the extreme cuteness in this moment. Just then, Louise burst through the door. She sat in silence, also admiring the cuteness. "Awwww!" She cooed, making Josh jump. "Mummy!" Darcy said, running into Louise's arms.

Time skip brought to you by the migraine in my head

We sat in the car. I was still choosing the song. I decided on Migraine. Josh looked at me. We both burst out laughing at the same time.

Am I the only one I know?
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat.
Shadows will scream that I'm alone.

"Let's change that." Josh said, pulling me into a hug.