5

When I woke up, I heard screams coming from downstairs. I've been asleep for a few hours now. It's 3 pm. I'm not taking another risk going out so I put on pyjamas and head downstairs. The first thing I do is make coffee of course. I pick out my fave mug, pour the coffee beans in, boil the kettle, pour water in mug and BOOM coffee.

I slide into the lounge and sit with my laptop on the chair

I slide into the lounge and sit with my laptop on the chair. "Hey Y/N!" Tyler said, cheerfully. "Hey guys." I replied. They were playing Mario Kart. Obviously. I open up my laptop. Twitter is on the screen. I log on and browse through my feed. I see a selfie that me, Josh, Brendon and Tyler took. The caption was 'having fun with these weirdos! #weirdofrens' I liked it and went upstairs into the gaming room. I switch on my Apple iMac and play sims 4 for a few hours.

Time skip brought to you by RIP danisnotonfire

The guys come upstairs and watch for a few minutes. I didn't notice them. "Whatcha doin?" Brendon said, making me jump. I fall off the side of my chair. I screamed. Josh, Dan, Phil, Tyler and Brendon fall over laughing. I pout. "Not funny." I whine. "Okay guys, come downstairs, there's something me and Phil need to tell you..." Dan explains.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I FEEL SO EVIL. Also, my brother likes panic! At the disco now. I have influenced him. I'm so cool (nooooot)