4

I woke up early so I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I got out the ingredients, whisked them together (not in front of dan though), and poured them into the pan. Tyler appeared in the doorway. "Morning," he yawned. "Good morning!" I cheerfully said. 3 pancakes were done, so I put them on a plate for Tyler. I sat on the couch. I was browsing through tumblr when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Josh pouting. "Where's my pancakes?" He whinged. I giggled. "On the kitchen counter. There's a few plates on there. Take one." I said. Dan was asleep, but Phil and Brendon were in class. I took a plate up to Dans room. I knocked quietly on the door. "Yeah?" I heard a voice say from inside. "It's Y/N. I have pancakes." I replied. "You have permission to enter." He joked. I open the door and hand him the plate of pancakes. "Thanks." He said. "I'm going to Starbucks, do you want anything?" I asked. "Nah, I'm good." Dan replied. I nodded. "See ya later, skater." I said, exiting the room. I up the stairs into my room and got dressed.

(This what your wearing)"Bye!" I called

"Bye!" I called. I walked briskly to Starbucks. I ordered a unicorn frappuccino. Then I made my way to class. I was just on time. "Hello class, I am your teacher, Miss Garcia." I sat at my desk.

Time skip to after the graphics class

I ran back to the house. A few blocks away from my house, someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey now, you're not going anywhere." A creepy old man said, touching my legs. "Ewww, get off me creep!" I cried. He kept touching my legs and stomach, making my skin crawl. I spat in his eyes and he released me from his grip. He wiped the spit out of his eyes. I started to run faster than I ever had. I looked over my shoulder. He was approaching me, fast. I screamed and bolted for my door. I threw myself in the open door and locked it. I laid on the floor and started to cry as the old man banged on my door. I cried louder and harder. Phil, Josh and Dan ran down the stairs. Dan and Phil went to open the door, as Josh sat next to me, enveloping me into a hug. "No, please don't open it. Please." I sniffled, as I buried my head into Josh again. Dan opened the door. "Excuse me, could you please leave?" He asked politely. "No. Where's the girl?" He snarled. "Somewhere you can't get her, creep." Phil spat back. Dan dialled 999. Soon the police came. "This man was trying to rape Y/N." Dan explained. "Ok. Sir, you are under arrest. Anything you say or do could harm your defence in court." The police officer said and took him into the car. "Ok Y/N. Tell us what happened." Dan said calmly. "W-well I was walking b-back from class when t-t-that creepy man started touching me, so I-I spat in his eyes and he chased me." I said, tears streaming down my face. "It's ok. We're here now." Josh said, stroking my hair. Tyler and Brendon walked in. "Did you see all of the police out- Y/N, are you ok?" Brendon cut off. Dan whispered something in his ear and he looked upset. "Oh no, are you ok?" He asked again. I nodded. Josh picked me up bridal-style and put me in my bed. "T-thank you, Josh." I said quietly, forming a weak smile on my lips. "You're welcome Y/N." He said. He left the room and I fell soundly asleep.

Well that was long and intense. Bye