Twenty øne

I was sitting on the couch with Josh. He was playing with my hair while I was talking about different types of fries. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. I looked through the peephole. It was my mum. It was just me, her and Elliott when we grew up. It was amazing. I opened it and enveloped her in a huge hug. I squealed. Josh came running into view. "Hey, who are you?" He asked. "I'm Y/N's mum." She replied. "Oh cool. Hey, I'm Josh." He said, shaking her hand. I let go, letting her get in the house.

We sat down on the couch. "So, what have I missed in your life?" She asked. "Well, I'm getting married to this guy!" I squealed. "Oh, honey, that's amazing. Josh is such a great guy, even if I did just meet him two minutes ago." She said. "So, why did you come by?" I said, leaning against Josh. "Well, I haven't seen you in 3 years, I missed you." She laughed. "Haha, ok. Do you want to stay for dinner? You can meet my housemates and it's your fave, fish and chips." I asked. "Well, okay, as long as it isn't too much trouble for you." "No, no, it's alright. Well, make yourself at home, I'm going to start on dinner." I said.

Group chat created. House frens
Tyjo was added
Y/N/N was added
Beebo was added
Daniel the spaniel was added
Philly was added

Y/N/N: heyyy my mums here she wants to meet u guys.
Beebo: she not one of those mums who tell you to "look after my baby" and shiz like that, is she?
Daniel the spaniel: why
Y/N/N: oi spaniel
Philly: she sounds nice
Y/N/N: ya
Y/N/N: we didn't add josh
Spookyjim was added
Y/N/N: sorry josh
Spookyjim: I feel sad now
Beebo: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Beebo: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Y/N/N: leave
Beebo: eeeeeeeeeeeee no
Y/N/N: wtf
Tyjo: shut uppp I'm in class

I laughed and got the fish out. I looked into the garden. There was a face peering over the wall. I screamed. The head turned to look at me and smiled like a psycho. "Josh!" I screamed. He ran in and I pointed to the head, shaking. "Ewww wtf" he said, going in the garden. I followed him outside. "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked. "Your girlfriends really pretty." He said, still smiling creepily. "Dude." He said, showing him the ring on my finger. "She's still pretty." He said. "I'm just gonna stay here and watch her, all day and night." He said. "What the hell, I'll call the police!" I yelled. "Ooh, your voice is really pretty too." He said. "You're so frickin creepy." I said, grabbing Josh's hand and running inside.