18

Outside waiting for us was a fancy black car. I squealed and hugged Josh. He opened the door and let me get in. He followed me after. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Hmm, you'll find out." Said Josh smirking.

Time skip to the mystery place

The car stopped outside the fanciest restaurant. "Josh!" I  squealed. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He helped me out and took my arm. We led ourselves into the restaurant. It was amazing. While I looked around, Josh looked at me, smiling. A waitress took us to our table. It was one of the nicest in the whole place. I browsed the menu. Josh cleared his throat and stood up. I instantly knew what he was doing. "Y/N, ever since I met you, I knew you were perfect. Even if i did think you were a murderer. You are funny, beautiful, intelligent and just all round amazing. Also you make amazing pizza. Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

I started to cry. "Yes, of course!" I exclaimed. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. "I love you, Mr Dun." I whispered. "I love you too, soon to be Mrs Dun." He whispered back. Everyone around us clapped. I smiled and blushed. We ate our food and went back. "I want to take you somewhere." Josh said, as we were leaving the building. "Where?" I asked. "Just follow me."

He led us to the entrance of the park. There were lanterns hanging off the branches of the tree where we had our first date. He took my hand and pulled me to his chest. We started to dance, slowly. I felt like this moment would never end. "I love you."

"I love you too."