3

"Heeeello?!" Brendon called out. Brendon, Josh and 3 other people walked into the dining room. I popped out from behind the table and switched on the light. "Surprise!" I yelled. "Ah!" A black haired guy with a fringe squealed. "I made pizza!"

All of the guys cheered and took a slice of pizza. I pulled Mario Kart out from behind me. Yet some more cheers. "Are you guys ready to get slammed?!" I screamed from the kitchen. "Hah, nice joke there, Y/N!" Tyler called back. I giggled. I brought some sweets (or candy) at the store. I brought maltesers, aero, jelly babies, kitkats and starbursts. I entered the lounge and threw the sweets at another guy with brown hair. "Nice intro there, Y/N! I'm Dan by the way, that's Phil." He said, pointing at the black haired boy. "Hey, I'm Y/N, the girl that will thrash you at Mario Kart!" I greeted cheerfully. He laughed. I grabbed a remote. There wasn't enough remotes, so Brendon and Tyler said they would play the top two. I chose to be Rosalina. Dan was mario, Phil was toad and Josh was Yoshi. The race started and I immediately sped in front of everyone. "Haha! Eat my dust!" I cheered. I sped round the course until it was the last lap. Josh was catching up, but I wouldn't let him overtake. I zoomed past the finish line, Josh second, Phil third and Dan last. "WOOO!" I yelled and danced round the room. "Good game guys." Josh said. "Yeah, you guys did really well," I added. "Hey, I know what we could do. We could watch a scary movie!" Brendon suggested. We all agreed. The start of the conjuring began.

Time skip to the middle of the movie

"Ah!" I squealed as I jumped onto Josh's lap. I buried my head in his shoulder. I peeled myself off him and sat back down. Another jumpscare. Again. Again. Again. Finally the end of the movie came around and I was in a ball, on the floor with a blanket over me. I poked my head out. "Is it safe to come out yet?" Dan nodded. "Kay, I'm going to bed. I must sleep now." I said as I went up the stairs.

When I arrived in my room I got my pyjamas on.

(These ones)I crawled into my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow

(These ones)
I crawled into my bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. My door creaked open. "Goodnight Y/N," I heard Josh whisper, as a smile appeared on my face.