23

"I'm going out." I yelled from the door. "Where?" Tyler yelled back. "You'll see. Also, don't start dinner." I yelled and slammed the door behind me. I knew exactly where I was going. I was getting tacos for me, Tyler, Josh and Brendon. Dan and Phil were away for a few months. I entered the empty shop. I ordered and left the shop, carrying 2 bags of tacos and nachos. I went into the corner store and brought two tubs of Y/F/I/C your fave ice cream. I went round the corner and opened up the door. "Y/N?" I heard Josh say. "Yeah, I'm back." I replied. I went into the kitchen and got out plates and stuff. I put two tacos and some nachos on each plate and went into the lounge. I handed everyone their plates. Tyler fistpumped the air. "Thanks babe." Josh said. "So, do you guys wanna start a gaming channel?" Brendon said, out of nowhere. "Yeah." I replied. "Let's call it tacogaming because we were eating tacos when we thought of this idea." "K"

We ate our taco and nachos, thinking about what game to play first. "What about FNAF?" Josh suggested. "Yeah, sounds good." Brendon replied. We went upstairs to the games room and set up my camera. "HELLOOOOOO!" Tyler squealed. I waved. "Hey!" "Hello everyone! Today we are playing a classic pants-pooper, FNAF 4." I explained. "Let's go!"

The game loaded up. "Very intimidating. Much spook." I said, referencing a doge meme.

Time skip brought to you by the happy wheels adventure

"Thanks for watching us die on camera!" "Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Brendon yelled before turning off the camera. "THAT WAS SICK." Tyler yelled.