6

"Okay so, well, me and Phil have YouTube accounts, and we both have 1,000,000 subscribers!" Dan announced. "Omg guys that's amazing!" I cheered. "How about we go out to dinner? To celebrate?" Tyler suggested. We all agreed. I ran up the stairs to get changed. I decided on this outfit:

I did my hair and walked down the stairs

I did my hair and walked down the stairs. The guys were standing by the door, in suits. "Wow," I heard Brendon mumble under his breath. Josh held his arm out and I linked mine with his. We walked down the street until we got to a kinda fancy restaurant. The waiter took us to our seats. I browsed the menu. "I think I will have Y/F/F (your fave food.)" I said. The waiter came back to our table. "So, are you ready to order?" He inquired. "Yeah, I think so." We all ordered and our food came really quickly. The waiter gave me my plate first, with a piece of paper attached. "So a plate of Y/F/F with a side of my number for the very pretty lady." The waiter said. "Excuse me, I'm her boyfriend." Josh said, quickly grabbing my hand and showing it to the waiter. He blushed, putting the plates on the table and skidding off into the kitchen. "That reminds me. Y/N L/N, will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" Josh asks nervously. "Joshua, of course I will." I replied, blushing and smiling. "Woo!" The guys cheered. We ate our meals, then headed off back home.