Chapter 8

Rajveer's room

Raj - "aray Naveen, tu bahir kyun khada hai andar aa."
Naveen - comes inside "chale Raj, sangeet shuru hone wala hai."
Raj - "haan chal"

They both walk towards where the sangeet is held.

It is the day of Naina and Huda's sangeet.. The sangeet is held in the main hall of KMA. Everyone is present there except for Naina. All eyes are at the stairs and everyone is waiting for Naina to come down. Mostly Rajveer, he is dying to see her "honay wali biwi". Suddenly all the lights go off. Suddenly someone appears on the stage, and it's none other than our great Captains, Ali and Yudi.

Yudi - "Hello mere pyaare bhaiyoo and Ali ki behno, thank you very much for being here and attending our beloved friend's Sangeet. "
Ali - "Now we present our handsome Dulha - Huda bhaiii" Huda is seen coming down the stairs, the spot light is on him with a lot of claps.. Huda comes on stage and takes a seat.

Now, it's time for our coolest Captain, Alekh, our 2 majors, Major Naveen and Major Abhimaniyu, and our Dr. Shalini to come on stage. They all come on stage and says at the same time, "Now, presenting you the beautiful and Gorgeous Bride Naina!!!!"

Naina is seen coming down the stairs. The spotlight is on her while everyone is clapping. Naina is wearing a beautiful golden lehnga, her hair tied up in a bun with few pieces of hair out on her face. To add to that, she is wearing matching long ear rings with beautiful high heals. Everyone is amused to see her. All eyes are set on her especially our Major Rajveer's eyes. Rajveer is amused to see such a beautiful lady. He knew she was beautiful, but today, it felt like she came from heaven like an angel.

Rajveer is unable to take his eyes off her. He says to himself, "ye ladki aaj mujhe mar hi dalegi apni is khoobsoorti se." As soon as Naina comes down, she immediately makes eye-contacts with Rajveer. She sees nothing in his eyes, but love, lots of love for her. She shyly looks down. Rajveer notices this with a huge smile on his face.

Naina comes down and sits beside Huda.

Now, pooja comes on stage wearing a beautiful green sari.
Pooja - "aaj meri best friend ka sangeet hai jis ka connection Huda se jurne wala hai. Aaj ka sangeet koi aam sangeet nahi hoga. Bhalke aaj hum 1 game khele ge."

Ali come on stage and asks "game? Kaisi game?"
Pooja - "game ye hogi ke 1 line mein boys hoonge or doosri line mein girls jis mein hamere dulha dulhan bhi shamil hoonge. Girls ki aankhoon pe pati bhandi jayegi or girls ko apna partner choose karna ho ga."
Ali - "wow, Pooja aap ko ideas to bohut achay aatay hain. So ladies and gentleman, please 2 line baniye 1 boys ki and 1 girls ki."

Everyone gets up, including Naina and Huda. A cloth is tied on all the girls eyes. All the girls stand on one side while all the boys stand on the other side.

Pooja - "jab mein 3 tak gino toh sab larkiyaan aagay aaye or apne partners choose kare randomly. Aaj dekhte hain kon kis ke sath dance karta hai."
Ali - "Pooja, us se pehle mein aapse poochna chahta hun ke kia aap mere sath dance kareingi?"
Pooja - " Of course, Ali! Chaliye everyone ready?? 1...2...3..and go."

All the girls starts moving towards the guy's side. Dr. Shalini chooses Huda, while Neelu chooses Aalekh. Simran chooses Yudi and all the other people are choosen. Now left our beloved Naina and Rajveer. Blindfolded Naina walks towards the guy's line and touched a man's shoulder. Without taking her cloth off, she asks him, "may I have the pleasure?" The person says yes and Naina realizes it's Rajveer.

Naina takes the cloth off and shyly looks down. Rajveer takes Naina's hand and puts it on his shoulder. He puts his hand on Naina's bare waist (because of lehnga and chooli). As soon as his hand touches her waist, she gets the chills and sparks in her body. Rajveer doesn't fail to notice that, he smiles. He pulls her really close to her.
Raj - "shall we start?" Naina nods in a yes.

Khuda jane song plays. Everyone starts dancing. Rajveer looks in Naina's beautiful eyes and they start dancing.

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai

Naina looks deeply in his eyes with lots of love.

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

Rajveer spins Naina around while still looking in her gorgeous eyes.

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Now pulling Naina towards him.

Dil Kahe Ke Aaj To Chupa Lo Tum Panahon Mein Ke Daar Hai Tum Ko Kha Doonga
Dil Kahe Sambhal Zara Khushi Ko
Na Nazar Laga Ke Daar Hai Mein To Ro Doonga

Now Both are extremely close to each other, feeling each other's breath. Naina looks back into Rajveer's eyes

O Karti Hoon Sau Vaade Tum Se
Baandhe Dil Ke Dhaage Tum Se
Yeh Tumhe Na Jaane Kya Hua

Now suddenly Rajveer picking Naina up in his arms

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Rajveer and Naina are lost in each other's eyes while not knowing the surroundings around them. Suddenly everyone starts clapping. They both realize that the spot light is on them and everyone is watching them. They let go of each other. Naina is amused by the love she has seen in Rajveer's eyes for her. But she is helpless. Rajveer notices her vulnerability and says in his head, "its okay Naina, bus kuch time or, phir hum dono ko 1 honay se koi nahi rook sakta."

End of Chapter 8

**************************************