Chapter 21

Pre-cap - Naina and Gunny leaves from there leaving an angry Rajveer behind.

In Mess -

Naina and Gunny walk in mess where already everyone is present enjoying their morning coffee. Just then, Rajveer also comes and stands few steps behind Naina, watching her getting along with Gunny, which frustrates Rajveer. Gunny and Naina walk up to the table where everyone is sitting.

Ali - "aray Gunny ustaad aap? Hum bata nahi sakte hamay aapko dekh ke kitna acha lag raha hai!"

Huda - "Abay oye Asool, tu toh is tarah khush ho raha hai jaise ke Gunny sir nahi apni punjaaban ho.", Ali shyly looks down along with Pooja.

Pooja - frustrated - "oye Huda, tu chup reh...warna tera connection to mein kat doon gi apni hockey stick se "

Yudi - "chill, pooja!"

Aalekh - "abay oye Nautanki, tu badi taraf dari kar raha hai Huda ki."

Naina - "STOP IT GUYS, TUM LOG KABHI NAHI BADLO GE."

Naveen - "Naina, humay bhi toh introduce karwa ye kon hain."

Abhi - "Hum batate hain."

Nandini - "aap jante hain inhe?"

Dr. Shalini - "Haan Nandini ham sab inhe jante hain."

Gunny - "Mein khud hi introduce kar deta hun apne aap ko. Hello Naveen, I am Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa, but my friends call me Gunny!"

Naveen - "really nice to meet you, Gunny! Lekn aap yahan? Or aap inh sab ko kase jante hain?"

Gunny - "Actually, I am appointed as a faculty member, as a drill commandant in KMA."

Naina hears this, she gets so happy and literally hugs him while saying "Wow, Gunny! I am so happy. Chalo koi toh ab aaya hai jis se mein apni baatein share kar sakti hoon."

This is all heard and seen by Rajveer who is standing few metes away from them. Jealousy is evident in his eyes.

Naina - "guys, mein coffee leke aati hoon apne liye."

As she leaves from there, Rajveer purposely trips her and she is about to fall when Rajveer catches her, she is now in Rajveer's arms, eyes closed due to fear of falling while Rajveer just smirks. She opens her eyes due to Rajveer's voice.

Rajveer - while looking at Gunny then looking at Naina - "or kitna girein gi Capt Aaluwalia? Wase aap ko hamesha meri hi oppar girna hota hia kya? Ye koi coincidence hai kya? ya phir aap jaan boojh ke mere oppar girti hain?"

Naina realises that she is in Rajveer's arms while everyone is watching them. She knew Rajveer did it on purpose. She decides to take revenge. She gets up from his arms and now standing straight, she distances herself from Rajveer.

Naina walks few steps away pretending to get her coffee, Rajveer's back is now towards her, she picks something up from the counter, walks few steps towards Rajveer and calls him from the back loudly, "Major Shikhawat". As soon as Rajveer turns towards her, they lock eyes for few seconds. Naina gives Rajveer a dirty smirk. This is when Rajveer realises what Naina is about to do.

She is holding a carton of dozen eggs, with even more cartons lined up beside and behind her.

Rajveer's eyes filled with amusement, she picks out an egg... anddd

BOOOM

Rajveer ran as fast as he could to take cover under the table beside Huda, but it's too late, the first egg hit his back and he felt the gooey egg whites trickle down his back.

He did not have time to recover as another hits his shoulder, and his leg, neck, and two more hit his back again, and everywhere else.

Within seconds, he is bombarded with 18 dozen eggs on him.

Rajveer's condition is something like this. He has kachay anday' all over him including his hair. As soon as he is hit by the eggs, he looks on his shirt which is all dirty and smelly. He runs his hands in his hair. His hair is covered by the eggs as well. He first looks at Naina, then he looks around to see everyone. Everyone is watching him and laughing at him.

He looks back at Naina who is now laughing as hard as she can, Rajveer gets really annoyed and angry. He takes two steps towards Naina and says in anger "is ka badla to mein tum se leke rahoon ga Capt Naina Singh Aaluwalia.", which she still laughs at his condition.

An angry and frustrated Rajveer decides to walk out of the mess, just as he is turns around to walks away, his foot comes on something liquidly on the floor, he slips annnddd

DHRAMMM

Now Rajveer' s condition is something like this. Rajveer is laying on his back on the floor while both of his hands are on his side, his head hits the floor. He is trying his best to get up but due to the liquid on the floor, he keeps slipping and falling down. Frustration and annoyance is evident on his face.

Just then, a laughing Naina walks up to him while both of her arms on her waist and with full attitude, she says "aham aham...giray hue toh aap mujhe lag rahe ho Major!", putting a hand towards him, "wase meri bhi adaat hai ke mein bhi ajnabiyoon ki madad kar deti hoon, laiye apna hath dijiye!", she starts laughing again by seeing his condition.

Now, Rajveer is very annoyed. He now somehow manages to get up and without saying anything, he leaves from there with anger. After he leaves, everyone else just bursts into laughter. All her friends come up to her.

Naveen - laughing - "kya baat hai Naina! Aaj toh maza hi aagay, mujhe puranay din yaad aagaye jab tu mujh pe bhi pranks kheilti thi."

Naina - laughing even harder - "bus ab dekhte jaiye bhaiya ke aagay aagay mein kia karti hoon, Major Shikhawat ko nhi pata unhoon ne kis se panga lia hai."

Nandini - "maan gayye Naina apko!!" bursts out laughing, "wase aap ne abhi bhi nahi bataya ke aap Gunny se kaise milli?"

Gunny - "aray mein batata hun, mein inh sab ko detention center mein milla tha jab mujhe Naina ko marne ka contract milla tha. Tab mujhe pata chala ke Naina bekasoor hai wo toh sirf Naveen ko begunnah sabit karna chahti hai, toh bus maine inh sab ki help ki wahan se nikalne ke liye or phir hum friends ban gayye, phir mujhe apni dossri assignment pe jana tha or ab mein yahan hoon as a teacher in KMA."

Just then, Naina thinks of something while a naughty smile comes on her face, she says to everyone "guys, mein abhi aayi", and she leaves from there.

Pooja - "ab is ke signal ko kya hua?"

Naveen - laughs - "mujhe shayad pata hai ke Naina kia karne wali hai.", and he tells everyone while everyone just bursts out laughing.

Here, Naina is walking towards Rajveer's room. She sees that his door is open so she walks inside his room. She looks around carefully in his room, but, finds him nowhere.

Rajveer's room-

She walks in few steps and hears shower noises from the washroom. Then, she sees Rajveer's clothes hanging outside the washroom. Something comes in her mind, she smiles and she is about to grab Rajveer's clothes, but suddenly, the washroom door opens and Rajvver grabs Naina by her wrist and pulls her inside the washroom under the shower.

Raj-Naina in Washroom -

Rajveer and Naina are both under the shower while the water is running on them. Rajveer is only wearing his pants while he is shirtless, which makes him look more hot under water. He has tangled Naina in his arms while she is trying her best to free herself, but fails.

Naina's both arms are behind her back while she is very close to Rajveer who is holding her arms to her back very tightly. Naina is now completely wet under the shower. She is wearing a red salwar suit with dupatta around her neck. Her hair is left loose on one side of her shoulder which are now completely wet. She is constantly trying to free herself from his grip, but he is not ready to leave her.

Passion, anger, jealousy and frustration are evident in Rajveer's eyes as he is looking at her. He pulls Naina closer to him so now water is touching and running through their lips.

Naina -trying to free herself -  "ch-ch-choriye mujhe.."

Raj - making his grip tighter - "takke tum mere kapde bahir se le jao, haina?"

Naina - avoids making eye contacts with him- "mujhe nahi pata aap kia baat kar rahe hain. Choriye m-mujhe."

Raj - "toh tum meri kamre mein kia kar rahi thi phir?"

Naina - "wo m-me-mein..."

Raj - making his grip even tighter- "kyun kia hua? Aaj Capt Aaluwalia ke paas koi jawab nahi hai meri baatoon ka kia?"

No answer from Naina as she is looking down while trying to free herself from his grip.

Raj - "chalo mein tum se ek or sawal poochta hoon or us ka tumhe seedha seedha jawab dena hoga."

Naina - looks at him - "K-kaisa sawal?"

Raj - "tum Gunny ko kaise janti ho or tumhara us ke sath rishta kiya hai?"

Naina - shocked - "dekhiye Major Rajveer Singh Shikhawat, as long as I know, we are strangers, to mein aapke kisi bhi sawal ka koi jawab dena zaroori nahi samajhti.."

After saying this, she is finally able to push him off, she tries to leave but, like always, Rajveer is faster, he catches her arms and pulls her close to him again.

Now, Naina's back is towards Rajveer's front. He is like hugging her from the back, but its like an aggressive hug, he has held both of her arms from the front so, she doesn't escape. He takes her again under the water.

Naina - trying to free herself - "ye kia badtameezi hai? Maine kaha choriye mujhe."

Raj - angry - "choor doonga pehle mere sawal ka seedha seedha jawab do."

Naina - "aap hadh paar kar rahe hain, Major."

Raj - frustrated - "hadh toh tum ne par ki hai...kon hai wo sadak chaap admi? Kia rishta hai tumhara us se?", now yelling at her, "JAWAB Do..."

Naina - trying to push him off- "mein aapke kisi bhi sawal ka jawab dena zaroori nahi samajhti..."

Raj - yelling - "NAINA..."

Naina - yelling back - "the name is Capt Aaluwalia.."

Raj - "Naina, mujhe jawab do..."

Naina- "mera hath dard ho raha hai choriye mujhe."

Raj - making his grip tighter on her arm - "choor doonga lekin pehle mera jawab...jab tak tum mujhe jawab nahi deti, mein nahi chooroga...aagay tumhari marzi.."

Naina - whining in pain- "Ahhh...ch-choriye mera hath...m-m-mujhe dard ho raha hai."

Raj -" pehle mera jawab...kia lagta hai wo tumhara? Mujhe kyun nahi pata is baray mein? BATAO MUJHE..."

Now, Naina is unable to take this anymore as Rajveer's grip on her hand is hurting her to the core. She is unable to control her pain. She, then, hits Rajveer's foot with her foot very hard. Rajveer suddenly leaves Naina and he whines in pain.

There are now tears in Naina's eyes while Rajveer thinks its just water because of the shower. He, then, looks at Naina's wrist as Naina is holding her wrist with pain. There is blood coming out from her wrist and her bracelet is broken because of Rajveer's grip.

Rajveer turns around and closes his eyes, a tears also rolls down on his cheeks. Then, he turns back towards Naina who is now on the edge of crying.

Naina -almost crying- "aap na chah kar bhi mujhe dard ke siwa or kuch nahi de saktay."

Raj - "Naina.."

Naina - wipes her tears - "bohut hogaya...aap janna chahte thay na ke mera or Gunny ka kia rishta hai? Toh suniya...Gunny mere liye bohut mayini rakhta hai..ab khush aap?"

After saying this, Naina just runs out of the washroom leaving Rajveer behind. He forgets Naina's pain and gets angry and jealous by Naina's words. His hands automatically turn into a
fist with anger.

Naina runs out of his room with tears in her eyes and blood on her wrist. She is now walking in the hallways. A song plays in the background as she is walking with tears.

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho agar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Rajveer in his room while wearing his shirt.

Jaate jaate koyi meri khushiyon ko le gaya
Sooni sooni akhiyon ko gham, koyi de gaya
Aas jo lagaayi hai, aankh bhar aayi hai
Itna bhi koyi, sataaye na rabba

Back to Naina-

She has now reached besides Naveen's room and she calliopes on the floor and starts crying.

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Dil lene waale pe zor nahin chalta
Pyaar ka ye sikka, kahin aur nahin chalta
Yaad teri aayi hai, tu harjaai hai
Itna bhi koyi tadpaaye na rabba

Back to Rajveer's room -

He has tears in his eyes because of Naina's words

Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Rajveer wipes his tears and thinks in his head "nahi...ye mujhe kia ho raha hai, maine toh apna badla le lia hai, maine Naina ko wo sharmindagi dedi hai toh b mujhe bura kyun lag raha hai? Nahi...mein kamzoor nahi hoon, mein itni aasani se nahi tooton ga, mein us ki zindagi barbaad kar doonga...Lekin kyun mein ussay kisi or ke sath dekh nahi paa raha hoon? Kya mein abhi bhi us se pyaar? NAHI...nafrat karta hoon mein tumse Naina...lekin mein tumhe kisi or ke sath nahi dekh sakta...mein tumhe kisi or ka honay nhi doonga..mein tumhari zindagi barbaad kar doonga."

Back to Naina-

Naina gets up, wipes her tears and thinks "nahi mein itni kamzoor nahi hoon, mein itni aasani se nahi tootoon gi..mein us insaan ki zindagi barbaad kar doongi jis ne mera ye haal kia...ab mein ussay dekhoongi ke mein bhi Naina Singh Aaluwalia hoon or mein itni aasani se haar nahi maanogi.."

Just then, Naveen comes out of his room and sees Naina standing by the door all wet and blood is coming out of her wrist.

Naveen - to Naina - "Naina, ye sab kis ne kiya?"

Naina - "bhaiya...wo.."

Naveen - "samajh gaya mein...ye sab Rajveer ne kiya hai..ab mein ussay nahi chooroonga...", as he was about to go, Naina stopped him.

Naina - "Nahi bhaiya...please bhaiya, ye meri problem hai jo mujhe khud face karni hai..ab aap dekhna mein us insaan ke sath kia karti, mein us ki zindagi barbaad kar doongi..", she wipes her tears and leaves from there.

End of Chapter

**************************************