Chapter 33

Walking towards Rajveer's room, Naina stops in her tracks as she sees something in front of her which shocks her. She sees Nandini and Abhimanyu talking to each other in one of the corridors. She immediately rushes behind a pillar to hide so she can listen to their conversation.

"So Nandini kaisa ja raha hai aapka mission?", questions Abhi

Smiling, Nandini puts her hands around Abhimanyu's neck.

"Well, mission toh bohut acha ja raha hai. Tumhe pata hai Abhi, mein successful ho rahi hoon Raj ko apni taraf attract karne mein", replies Nandini

Abhimanyu grabs Nandini's waist and pulls her into his embrace.

"Thats great Nandini! Lekin tumne aisa kya kia?", question Abhimanyu

Smiling, Nandini breaks the hug and takes a step backwards. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Well maine toh aisa kuch nahi kia", replies Nandini

Abhimanyu fails to understand her words. He does not understand what she is trying to imply.

"Toh phir aap kaise keh sakti hain ke Raj aapki taraf attract ho raha hai?", questions Abhimanyu

With an evil smirk, Nandini looks towards Abhimanyu.

"Because Raj and me, we had sex!", admits Nandini

This shocks Abhimanyu to an extent as his face glows.

"Really?", questions Abhi

"Yes!", replies Nandini, happily

But then another thought crosses Abhimanyu's mind.

"Lekin hum is baat ko kaise maan le ke you had sex with Raj?", questions Abhi

Smiling, Nandini takes Abhi's hand in hers and looks at him.

"Kyunke when we were having sex, maine us se pehle hi ek camera rakh lia tha. So the whole thing is recorded", replies Nandini

"Or wo recording kahan hai?", questions Abhimanyu

"Mere kamre mein", replies Nandini

Naina has been listening to the entire conversation hiding behind the pillar. Her eyes are brimming with tears and she is going weak by every passing second. She is not able to believe her ears. Her Rajveer can never betray her

Wiping her tears, she rushes towards Nandini's room. Reaching there, she opens the door and locks it from inside. Naina starts her search. She searches the entire room but she does not find the video camera. Naina goes towards the closet. Opening it she checks all the drawers and finally, she finds the camera.

Taking the video camera, Naina goes out of Nandini's room and goes towards her room. Immediately, she opens the door of her room. Locking it behind her, she sits on the bed while the starts to play the video.

As soon as the video plays, Naina sees Nandini laying down on her bed while someone is on top of her, kissing her neck. His face is not shown because the camera was behind him. He starts kissing her entire neck, nibbling it while Nandini moans with pleasure.

Moving downwards, he gives Nandini a sharp love bite on top of her cleavage area which leads Nandini to moan with pain, yet a sweet pleasure.

"Raj!!", she says as she moans with pleasure

Removing the pallu of her saree, he starts kissing her everywhere. At the same time Nandini helps him to unbutton his shirt. When his shirt is completely unbuttoned, he takes it off and throws it across the room.

Within few minutes, they both are completely naked while he kisses her all over her body. When he feels that she is now ready, he enters inside her and she cries with pain, but a pleasurable pain.

After they are done, he gets off from on top of her and finally, he turns around. His face is shown and he is none other than Rajveer. Just then, the recording finishes.

"Noooo", yells Naina as she throws the video camera on her bed.

She is not able to believe her eyes. How can he do this to her? Why did he cheat on her? No he cannot do this. Naina decides to get her answers from Rajveer. Picking up the camera, Naina rushes towards Rajveer's room.

Reaching there, Naina pushes the door open. Rajveer is seen working on his laptop but due to the sudden sound of the door, he looks up. He sees tears in Naina's eyes. He gets shocked.

Rajveer gets up and walks towards Naina.

"Kya hua Naina?", questions Raj

Naina rushes towards him and grabs his collar.

"Mut bulaiye mujhe Naina!! Dhokha dia hai aapne mujhe", she yells

Rajveer has no idea what exactly is going on.

"Naina ye kia keh rahi ho tum? Maine tumhe dhoka dia?", questions Rajveer slowly

Naina leaves him with a jerk. Throwing the camera at him, she points her index finger at him.

"Dekhiye isse", orders Naina

As per her orders, Rajveer watches the whole video and gets shocked. He has no idea what is all this. He puts the camera on the bed and walks towards Naina. Holding her by her shoulders, Rajveer looks intensely in her eyes.

"Naina mujhe nahi pata ye sab kia hai", he explains

But it feels like Naina is in no mood to listen. Jerking his hands off, Naina takes a step backwards. And the next thing that happens is Naina throwing her right hand across Rajveer's face, yes she slaps him.

"DIVORCE CHAHIYE MUJHE"

Naina's own words and the entire incident starts to play in her head. Whatever happened few years ago, she is not able to forget that. With her daughter Payal, she is on her way to Pooja's house when she gets the flashbacks of her past.

Naina's thoughts are broken when the taxi comes to a halt. Naina jerks. Looking on her left side, she searches for Payal but to her surprise, Payal is nowhere to be around. Naina jumps with fear on not finding her daughter by her side.

She does not understand. Payal was just with her, but what happened suddenly. Getting out of the taxi, Naina screams.

"PAYAL!!", screams Naina as she looks around on the whole road.

Soon, her gaze falls on someone who is standing few meters away from her, with Payal in his arms. Taking few steps towards him, she gets shocked on finding the only person who she does not want to see, especially with her daughter.

"Rajveer!!", utters Naina