Author's Note

Hey everyone!

Here I am with an author's note for this story. Wow! I have so many things to say and what I am feeling, that cannot be expressed in words.

Deewangi is my first fan-fiction that I started on Rajveer-Naina. I started this story on India Forums on March 17. 2017 and finished this story on September 23rd, 2017; it took me exactly six months and six days to complete this story. Frankly speaking, when I started this story, I never thought it would even last up to five chapters. There were times when I gave up, but it was YOU guys who encouraged and motivated me throughout this beautiful journey of Deewangi

As much as you guys enjoyed reading this story, I enjoyed writing it more! I saw myself grow as a writer throughout this story and I have noticed how much I have actually improved! When I go back to the first few chapters of this story, the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "wow! Did I really write that bad?". It is true that I see lots of flaws in my story and this story surely needs editing, which I will do later at some point!

This story means a lot to me as it is my very first story on Rajveer-Naina and also as a writer. This journey for me was extremely beautiful and your guys' comments and suggestions meant a lot to me and it helped me tons. If it wasn't for you guys, I am sure I wouldn't be able to come this far with this story.

So, I would like to thank each one of you personally for making this journey so beautiful. I know lots of you are feeling extremely sad after the completion of this story. Trust me, even I am feeling extremely sad, but all things has to come to an end someday. And I feel elated each time when you guys mention that how much you liked this story. Trust me, it swells my heart and fills it up with so much love.

Right now, I am crying while writing this note as this story means a lot to me. I have written many short stories, OSs, two shots and even three shots on Rajveer-Naina, but this story holds a special place in my heart. 

I will be continuing my other stories on Rajveer-Naina very soon! First, I would like to finish the short story "RN - His Ignorance is Her Punishment". Afterwards, I would like to focus on  "LRL - Beginning of Love" and "RN - The Sudden Moment of Confession". After that, I'll continue my other stories! Uff I have so many pending stories 😭😭

Last, but not the least, I would like to say thank you again for all the love you guys have given me. I love you all from the bottom of my heart! !

I was thinking about starting "Deewangi 2" - a continuation of this story with new twist and turns, but I won't be doing that now. First I would like to focus on my current pending stories and maybe some day in future, I will start "Deewangi 2"

And this note ends here! Love you all tons ❤️